butugly, on 29 October 2012 - 08:27 AM, said:
Thanks for the quick reply, Tried several times but it fails immediately every time when trying to download the "skate" files.
I have downloaded other apps that work ok but not this one.
Should I just put CWM straight onto the sd card, if thats ok is the skate v2a available as an option.
Ok , let me do it for you the stuff that you need
1. Go to this website > http://www.amphoras....oads/skate-tpts
2. Download which Package you want , they have details about (How much cache , partition and memory)
3. Once you've downloaded the package , put it on the SD Card and then unzip it , an image file will appear.
4. Create a folder called "image" and put image.bin inside of that folder
5. Then you can remove the USB Storage and go to System Settings > About Phone > System Updates and
Upgrade from SD Card.
6. Your Skate should now reboot and you're done
, ALSO Follow the instructions steps once you've done this ok ?