转帖

Guest joonghkdxf

Guest joonghkdxf

设置教程

1.开机铃声位置:system/media/bootaudio.mp3,机油不喜欢的可以直接用RE管理器删除掉,或者找个自己喜欢的声音重命名成bootaudio.mp3用RE管理器到system/media/下替换即可,

2.设置==>个人==>桌面效果 高质量绘图 开启

3.开机动画已经删除,直接在主题中选择自己喜欢的开机动画应用即可。

更新日志

刷机前请完整wipe

5月30日:这次主要是修复全局主题,由于刚修改好就接到出差一星期的通知。权衡之下还是先发布出来,让大家反馈问题。今天才有时间用手机发布说明。大家刷完机等软件全部自动安装完后,请用RE管理器执行/etc/init.d/Zipalign.sh脚本,提高运行速度。大家要善用我集成的脚本啊。

5月21日:

修复字体替换等问题,刷了18日的包可直接刷21日的补丁包。

另外部分机油相机问题,请自己到近期刷过的包中提取可正常用的camera.apk,重命名为MIUICamera.apk,然后用RE设置好权限(rw-r--r--)替换到system/app下即可。

235842i8p6hjwjjiwfjgy7.png.thumb.jpg235842qmmdavq8morqmnj9.png.thumb.jpg202701lejs6wq933az6u3s.png.thumb.jpg202700v6sivbpia6dak6mb.png.thumb.jpg

Guest joonghkdxf

设置教程

1.开机铃声位置:system/media/bootaudio.mp3,机油不喜欢的可以直接用RE管理器删除掉,或者找个自己喜欢的声音重命名成bootaudio.mp3用RE管理器到system/media/下替换即可,

2.设置==>个人==>桌面效果 高质量绘图 开启

3.开机动画已经删除,直接在主题中选择自己喜欢的开机动画应用即可。

更新日志

刷机前请完整wipe

5月30日:这次主要是修复全局主题,由于刚修改好就接到出差一星期的通知。权衡之下还是先发布出来,让大家反馈问题。今天才有时间用手机发布说明。大家刷完机等软件全部自动安装完后,请用RE管理器执行/etc/init.d/Zipalign.sh脚本,提高运行速度。大家要善用我集成的脚本啊。

5月21日:

修复字体替换等问题,刷了18日的包可直接刷21日的补丁包。

另外部分机油相机问题,请自己到近期刷过的包中提取可正常用的camera.apk,重命名为MIUICamera.apk,然后用RE设置好权限(rw-r--r--)替换到system/app下即可。

Guest Sulthekk

Umm - I don't fully understand it, but I see that it's on115.com, and I have absolutely no idea how to download it

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest ztebladeboy

I think you want to send :)

Rom Info:

A. Start-up tone location: system/media/bootaudio.mp3, oil can be removed with RE Manager, or find their own favorite sound do not like to rename into bootaudio.mp3 RE Manager to the system / media / replacement can be

(2) Settings ==> Personal ==> desktop effects, high-quality graphics open

Boot animation has been deleted directly in the boot animation application can choose your favorite topic. Update log

Please complete wipe Brush

May 30: The main is to repair the global theme, just modified received a business trip the week of notification. Balance or released, the feedback problem.Have time today with the release notes. Brushing machine and other software all installed automatically after implementation of the / etc / init.d / script Zipalign.sh RE Manager to improve the speed. We have to make good use of my integrated scripting. May 21:

Fix font replacement, brush on the 18th of the package directly to the brush 21 patch package.

Another part of the oil camera, recent brush package to extract normally used camera.apk rename MIUICamera.apk, set permissions and then use the RE (rw-r - r -) replacement to the system / app can be. May 18:

Repair set the background with the theme of change, this issue out of the headache, and finally resolved; the status bar of the lock screen repair.

Add my previous the SuperCharger V6 script (the script modaco Forum Romu_Android incomplete), choose to install the location of the installation to add before.

3 Reference modaco Forum the Romu_Android5 17 MIUI the BETA 6, with some modifications (bottom replace, repair GPS Guide garbled add MIUI Gallery, etc.).

This relatively long time interval, the other updates please brush their own experience, the other core still uses burstlamN393X-fix2 of. 5.5 months on the 18th GSM package of CM ROM brush; time home patch package is only suitable for the posts VER2.5 ROM, and other ROM Do not brush.

• 1 month later...