【ICS】LiGux v4 for Huawei Ascend G300 [2012-06-29][version 0.0.5]

Guest qiwu huang

Guest FrankieADZ

Change language lol

I added ics launcher that is for all android versions from xda

tempted to try it, just flash it like a normal rom?

Guest FrankieADZ

Yeah but its not useable as a rom,its a test build with no internet access etc.

well, least it boots and all that. im sure the rom can be used to build other roms....kinda like laying the foundations :)

Guest omegamoon

qiwu huang: great job! could you make the kernel changes public somewhere so we could all benefit from it and make it even better? would be nice :)

Edited by omegamoon

Guest Gary_J_Wright

loaded a modified version of this... Set build.prop to english, stripped out the trebuchet.apk (Launcher) that caused FC, replaced the CM9 boot animation and repacked it in kitchen - this allows us to have a play/view - will add this is a non working rom - signal -wifi etc, I could post my effort up If needed

https://rapidshare.c..._V1a_Signed.zip

wipe caches and data reset, Install via CWM, choose holo laucher when asked.

Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest Jekle

Obviously trebuchet is FC for a reason. Adreno graphics sources are avaliable for ARMv7. Qualcomm will have them on there website. It is possible to get full HW acceleration even though we don't have 3.0 kernel source. Galaxy Ace forum managed it.

Guest omegamoon

It is possible but the correct drivers in the kernel need to be backported which needs time and effort.

may be a better idea to get the 3.0 kernel setup then ;)

Guest qiwu huang

Obviously trebuchet is FC for a reason. Adreno graphics sources are avaliable for ARMv7. Qualcomm will have them on there website. It is possible to get full HW acceleration even though we don't have 3.0 kernel source. Galaxy Ace forum managed it.

Can you provide the link or the forum link?

Guest qiwu huang

did you push all your changes to the git? I hardly see any changes compared to the Huawei kernel sources.

I am so busy...

last night ,I work until 4 o'clock the next morning。

Guest omegamoon

I am so busy...

last night ,I work until 4 o'clock the next morning。

Hey, no offense, you're doing a great job here. I'm just asking because maybe some of us can help you out so you can have a descent, well deserved good night sleep as well ;) And it would keep this up to speed, where this could lead to very nice distro(s) in no time. So if you can find the time...

Downloading....

Anyone have trouble downloading,press the green one,ignore the page it takes you to,reload original page and push green again,it should download now.

Well at least for me,thats how I did it both times.

Guest qiwu huang

Downloading....

Anyone have trouble downloading,press the green one,ignore the page it takes you to,reload original page and push green again,it should download now.

Well at least for me,thats how I did it both times.

good

Now I think I make tea,download speed 40KB/s :lol:

I will upload to rapidshare or mediafire as soon as download complete.

Edited by Guest