371 replies to this topic

Dmitriy K.

Dmitriy K.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire HD

great job very awesone ROM.
It works fine for me but I have a litte problem: applications using the camera (Barcode Scanner for ex) freeze.
I pushed libcamera.so and liboemcamera.so into /system/lib (from LiquidNext) and it works fine now.

Thanks for advice about camera libs, and it's really good ROM!

thepasto

thepasto

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E
  • Twitter:@thepasto
Great work!!

About adw lags... Not a rom problem or device fault, adw is just not a good luncher. Try another laucher like adw ex or launcherpro and you'll see the difference.

Thanks to report camera issue. I will try to find what is missing in our camera lib :)

PS: Many news are coming so stay tuned and don't give up your liquid :D

Posted Image

Don't want to change phone yet? Support the devs!! :)

Posted Image

Dmitriy K.

Dmitriy K.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Great work!!

About adw lags... Not a rom problem or device fault, adw is just not a good luncher. Try another laucher like adw ex or launcherpro and you'll see the difference.

Thanks to report camera issue. I will try to find what is missing in our camera lib :)

I noticed that zoom with CM7.2 libs is x8 (more than with LN)

JustinChasez

JustinChasez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
The RC1 have a T9 dialer but this one doesn't. If I just press any 4-digits of the number I wanna dial, it just shows a message "Add to contact" while MIUI/CM9/CM7.2 RC1 show a list of all contact that have these 4 digits in their phone no. This is the first problem I found, is anyone meeting this issue ?

Then it's run a bit slower than CM9 I tried. Not sure if this is a known issue, but I revert back to CM9 B3 now. By the way, is there any alternative Messaging app that better than default CM Messaging ? Please dont tell me to use Go SMS or Handcent or Chome, I tried them all but they will never as good as MIUI or CM9 Messaging. If no, then I'm looking forward to seeing the new version of CM9.

==============================Justin Chasez

Mobile Web/App & Computer Software Developer - Drummer - Hardware Technician - Sound/Light Technician.

Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam

Agi Lee

Agi Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:S100
Good Rom.
But anyody can goto http://4pda.ru/forum...0#entry12929876 download
Прикрепленные файлы
Posted Imageproximity.zip ( 1.2 МБ )Кол-во скачиваний: 103

to Fix Proximity

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
No no no don't flash this !
This file is not need proximity works great in this rom (just check force proximity sensor in the call param.)

I repeat don't flash this :)

Agi Lee

Agi Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:S100
OH. How to check force proximity sensor in the call param.)
when i get phone call the screen is off, but i goto house out, on sky the phone is ok
The Liquid_CM7.2_Honor_TR_v2_multi is work good,
When in house the proximity is no work (i need this), screen is not off auto,
When outside house it will work ok(screen off auto,when face close it will auto off)

sorry my pool english,

Dmitriy K.

Dmitriy K.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Sound enhancement for this rom:
SRS drivers with EQ, Trubass and WowHD
Attached File  SRSFX.zip   281.56KB   45 downloads
Control via apps:
https://play.google....n.audiofxwidget
https://play.google....dapps.equalizer
and etc similar

kaerry

kaerry

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhh!!!! Great news!!! What kind of news?!

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

OH. How to check force proximity sensor in the call param.)
when i get phone call the screen is off, but i goto house out, on sky the phone is ok
The Liquid_CM7.2_Honor_TR_v2_multi is work good,
When in house the proximity is no work (i need this), screen is not off auto,
When outside house it will work ok(screen off auto,when face close it will auto off)

sorry my pool english,

You go in the setting menu => call param, and check the line 'force proximity sensor'

I've any proximity sensor problem, it's really working great in all situation.
I've some difficulty to understand how enter and exit a house could have an impact on the proximity sensor, maybe you must better explain the problem :)

kaerry

kaerry

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

I've some difficulty to understand how enter and exit a house could have an impact on the proximity sensor, maybe you must better explain the problem :)

Because in the house there is less light then outdoor and p-sensor has some trouble in this condition.

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
:blink: ok
well i assure you that i've no this kind of problem even if less light or dark, the ambiant light have no effect on the prox sensor behavior on my A1 with this rom.
I've keep an eye on this for the next fix session but it will be hard to fix a bug that i don't have :P

Are you sure you done all the wipe and so ?
Someone else have the same problem ?

Ximo F. Verde

Ximo F. Verde

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X
For anyone that has tried both: How does this ROM compare to InDark1.1? Is it any faster-smoother? How about battery life?

Thanx

LG Optimus 2X
stock v20l - rooted & deodexed by Paul
v20l BB (725)

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
The battery is above the same. (i've didn't notice real difference in the same use).

For the speed/smoothness, cannot compare, cause with the ics anim (as the rotating screen) i've found this smoothness but it"s 100 % psychological :D

As it said at the begin of topic, the real difference (apart the update of the cm) is the new partition layout which really better.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I'm going crazy, i have try this rom, cm9 and miui4 but adb not woking with all three rom. I'm think that return to malez recovery and miui final, adb is important, but i don't understand why someone works..

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
if adb works with other rom, it's not hardware related.
Adb works great under win or linux with these rom too, so it's OS related for sure.

What's your os ? 32/64 bits ?

usju

usju

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@usmanju
1. Sound recording volume is very low. In LiquidNext it was loud and clear. I noticed this when i downloaded Songify app from Play Store
2. My missed call LED blinks when I get a new text message or a WhatsApp message.
3. I am not sure, but performance seems a little slow compared to LN. Specifically while loading games.

Ximo F. Verde

Ximo F. Verde

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X

The battery is above the same. (i've didn't notice real difference in the same use).

For the speed/smoothness, cannot compare, cause with the ics anim (as the rotating screen) i've found this smoothness but it"s 100 % psychological :D

As it said at the begin of topic, the real difference (apart the update of the cm) is the new partition layout which really better.

Thanx for the info man

LG Optimus 2X
stock v20l - rooted & deodexed by Paul
v20l BB (725)

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
yeees now works, i add the strings ID hardware (i have COM35 and COM36 how to unknow device) in android_winusb.inf :) But i would to use MIUI final with cwm recovery, i tried to replace boot.img from CM7.2 RC3 but i have freeze and reboot.

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

yeees now works, i add the strings ID hardware (i have COM35 and COM36 how to unknow device) in android_winusb.inf :) But i would to use MIUI final with cwm recovery, i tried to replace boot.img from CM7.2 RC3 but i have freeze and reboot.

I'm pretty sure that this kernel cannot work with MIUI V2 because of phoenix base. More probability to works with V1.1 which lens_flare based, but not sure.

@ ujsu : thanks for the return, keep an eye on this.

FOR ALL : for the miss led message led there is a great game !!!!
So it seems that we could activated it (for the moment i've notice that only call led blink when received a call or a message) we must change the color of the ledd to white. But ! i don't find the option in cm menu, so the game is :
The first who find the option win the all community gratitude ! :P
Else we'll find another way to apply the patch :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users