This is an extremely early port (probably just over a week or so). It is not intended for daily use yet. Only flash if you know what you're doing. You have to flash Superuser separately (link given below) and Google apps as normal. Like AOSPFusionX, you must flash CyanogenMod 9 before flashing this... for now.
You need a 200MB system partition minimum for this ROM (160MB without Google apps). Stock partition layout is ideal but if you are having problems such as missing Google apps, use the TPT at the bottom of the post.
A few quick screenshots...
This ROM is suitable for the Orange San Francisco II, the T-Mobile Vivacity and the Telenor Touch Plus. This is created with the MIUI PatchROM using AOSPFusionX as a base and is pretty much identical to the Skate port by tilal6991. In it's current state, all of the apps (Phone, etc.) are taken from the Skate port as I'm too lazy to do this for now (I have a few issues with PatchROM to figure out), the effective outcome is identical to the Skate port with all the Crescent differences.
- Android 4.0.4 - MIUI based on AOSPFusionX!
- Adreno 200 ARMv6 GPU drivers for awesome 3D performance - Ice Cream Sandwich running smooth on the Crescent!
- Hardware acceleration!
- Device: github.com/AOSPFusionX/aospfusionx_device_zte_blade2 & github.com/MIUIFusionX/patchrom_skate
- Proprietaries: github.com/Dazzozo/proprietary_vendor_zte
- Kernel: github.com/CyanogenMod/zte-kernel-msm7x27
- PatchROM: github.com/MiCode/PatchRom
- Grab the ROM and Google apps (links below) and stick them on your SD.
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: Grab the Vivacity/Touch Plus kernel for correct touchscreen support - the one packaged with the ROM is for San Francisco II users.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google apps
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Kernel
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> A2SD
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Run through the first time setup, language, date/time, Google account etc.
- Have fun!
- ROM (10/06/2012): http://crescent.theb...miui-blade2.zip or https://docs.google....cG9BcnRWXzJPZWc
- Google apps (29/04/2012): http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip
- Superuser: http://androidsu.com/superuser/
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: Kernel (12/07/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-ics-p736e.zip or https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8lCIDLCYdIHOTZoTHVaRWR0eWM
- Optional: Darktremor A2SD scripts (31/03/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-a2sd-ext3.zip or https://docs.google....Z0RqTkhkOXNZZnM
- Optional: Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation (11/04/2012): http://crescent.theb...s-ba-blade2.zip or https://docs.google....NnZlcDJUdXFjOUE
- Optional: NinjehKitteh's improved Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation (05/05/2012): http://www.mediafire...si85412sn84iaa1
200mb system, 40mb cache, 200mb data: Orange San Francisco II | T-Mobile Vivacity
For more information visit: http://android.modac...-vivacity-tpts/ - this TPT is Option 4.
- tilal6991 - for being the star of the show regarding this port, and AOSPFusionX - I only really kept the Crescent together with everything.
- Fuzzra - awesome work with the original device configuration for CyanogenMod 9.
- TomGiordano - the ZTE overlord.
- fr0do - the awesome Vivacity guinea-pig with getting the buttons fixed up over on CyanogenMod 9.
- Google, the MIUI team and everyone else involved!
- Josef Prusa
- MadEye Moody
Edited by Dazzozo, 12 July 2012 - 03:53 PM.