[ROM][2.3.7] <<<LewaOS>>>[port]

Guest raverrr

Guest raverrr

LewaOS

Ported from the official blade release to the San Francisco 2/blade S

Will fit on a 160mb system partition with Gapps

Still experimental, not quite ready for daily use

post-926286-0-79043100-1339350402_thumb.

This a damn good looking ROM!

It is also very light and full of features like a built-in data counter,fully customizable power widgets, task killer in notification area

and many more!

Gapps:

(Thanks to Dazzozo)

To install this ROM you must have clockworkmod recovery.

This is the procedure to follow:

> Make a backup of your current ROM!!!

> Download a copy LewaOS

> Download a copy Gapps

> Put them on your SD card

> Boot into recovery

> Wipe data/ factory reset

> Wipe cache partition

> Wipe dalvik cache (in advanved options)

> Install zip from sd card

> Choose zip from sd card

Gapps:

(Thanks to Dazzozo)

Official website:

LewaOS team

CM team

Dazzozo

Guest raverrr

Be sure to report any issues you find so we can try and fix them.

Issues:

-Crash on incomming call (1 report (me)): Working on it now

Guest Dazzozo

Two ROMs in a day. Whoa.

Edit: Honest guys, this wasn't arranged, coincidental :P

Edit 2: In a hour even...

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest raverrr

Not arranged but thanks to you m8. I was waiting for you to update CM7 before i did it. And as usual you got right on the case :)

Thankyou

Guest raverrr

What features are working? Out of interest

I havn't tried them all but most seem to so far. Early days yet :)

I have had a FC on messaging but not since.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Thanks for the reply, it's great to see the community going; mainly thanks to yourself and Daz!

Let me backup my current ROM then I'll give this a flash and I'll be your guinea pig.

Guest raverrr

Thanks for the reply, it's great to see the community going; mainly thanks to yourself and Daz!

Let me backup my current ROM then I'll give this a flash and I'll be your guinea pig.

Thanks dude. If you find a bug grab me a logcat please :) I've got a lil system going here so all problems have a file :)

edit: because my memory is poop

Guest surfungus

Liking this one, intersting to see different takes on the same thing. I'll have a play for a few days (if I dont manage to brick my phone with some of the port rom's I'm trying :blink: )

Great job Team ravDaz or is it Team Dazrav either way this forum would be rather lacking without you guys!

cheers surf

Guest XMasterNinni

@Porters

Just to give you a tip: Port Mokee OS. It's similar to Lewa, but two times cooler!

@raverr

You didn't get a Status 7 Error in CWM while flashing? It looks like some guys get this error with my tool. You used my tutorial, didn't you? Which ROM did you used as Base?

Cheers

Guest raverrr

@Porters

Just to give you a tip: Port Mokee OS. It's similar to Lewa, but two times cooler!

@raverr

You didn't get a Status 7 Error in CWM while flashing? It looks like some guys get this error with my tool. You used my tutorial, didn't you? Which ROM did you used as Base?

Cheers

Na I did this manually and with CM7 compiled by daz :)

Update script was left intact. So no issues there. Got some app troubles tho.

Guest raverrr

Liking this one, intersting to see different takes on the same thing. I'll have a play for a few days (if I dont manage to brick my phone with some of the port rom's I'm trying :blink: )

Great job Team ravDaz or is it Team Dazrav either way this forum would be rather lacking without you guys!

cheers surf

Ravdaz lol

Guest Dazzozo

@Porters

@raverr

Cheers

I ported a 4.0.4 ROM a few weeks ago using CM9 at the time as a base, that worked fine (other than the touchscreen and Wi-Fi problems which are now fixed). How strange.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest XMasterNinni

Strange...

If I knew the cause, I could make an own 2.3.5 ROM, based on sebastian's one with the right updater-script.

(Which one? :D Paranoid Android is quite cool...)

Guest surfungus

@raverrr

Maybe not remove it yet, I flashed Metooisms version earlier, seems the dialer in his rom works (incoming calls doesn't crash) but I couldn't put a password for my wifi, it kept saying scanning, and settings was F/Cing. Shame cuz I really like this ROM...

Guest raverrr

@raverrr

Maybe not remove it yet, I flashed Metooisms version earlier, seems the dialer in his rom works (incoming calls doesn't crash) but I couldn't put a password for my wifi, it kept saying scanning, and settings was F/Cing. Shame cuz I really like this ROM...

ok, ill see what I can wak together to get this working properly. Mokee first tho because it is almost fully functional. Just Bluetooth and root to fix.