Photo

MCR - MoDaCo.one for the HTC One X S4 (Sense + Vanilla) new: 2.23 based!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

juicejuice

juicejuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:HTC One XL (Telstra)
I know this is probably not a priority but just wondering if there are any plans for a Jellybean MCR for HTC One XL now that 3.17 ROM has been released?

DoNcAs

DoNcAs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'll second that, Major improvements from JB over ICS, would do extraordinarily well with Paul's MoDaCo treatment!!!!

I've been toying with several stock ROMs over the past couple of weeks, and they all have minor, yet annoying issues, video not working in deodex, smart dialler not working in any stock ROM [or any JB rom I think!?]...

Hope you're considering it Paul?

D

EDIT: I have a clean OTA download from Asia 3.17.707.1 that I downloaded only yesterday direct from HTC OTA!! if it's something you don't have?

Willing to try it out on my Asia unbranded HTC XL for you also. Currently on hboot 1.14, TWRP recovery...

Edited by DoNcAs, 23 January 2013 - 05:56 AM.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,225 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
My XL bit the dust, but I am hoping to get hold of another one! :)

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

DoNcAs

DoNcAs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'll happily add to the beer kitty mate! I'm frustrated with current stock roms not being quite stock, and leaving little vital features out, like dialler smart dial etc... You're kitchens always bake up the perfect flavour, and I miss it!

D

DoNcAs

DoNcAs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Still messing with my One XL, and I was hoping that someone can help me out...

I have JB kernel installed, and want to go back to Paul's MCR ICS, however I can't find a suitable kernel [maybe I'm being stupid?]...

Is there a stock ICS kernel that I can install. I am on hboot 1.14, TWRP recovery, not sure which version of custom kernel I'm on [I've flashed so many now!]

Many thanks for helping out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users