Which colors are availalbe for the G300 in UK ?

Guest weckl

Guest weckl

Forum partners of an spanish forum related to Huawei Ascend G300 have post this information that Amazon can ship to Spain this G300 in black color for about 100 pounds (120 euros). To have an idea the minimum price available for the G300 here in Spain is 160 euros ! So this offer is a real deal extreme for us as you can imagine.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468294

I was wondering if this is a mistake or not...cause as far as I know there is only one color availalbe for the G300 U8815 in Europe (white-gray). So as you are from UK could please confirm if this offer by Amazon is a black G300 for real ? The G300 U8815 is available also in black in the U.K ?

Thanks.

Edited by weckl

Guest Pondlife

Saw this over the weekend but it's not been in stock yet. Only the ordinary colour has been available so far and only from vodafone direct. With only one pic showing a black phone I'm holding off.

Guest weckl

Saw this over the weekend but it's not been in stock yet. Only the ordinary colour has been available so far and only from vodafone direct. With only one pic showing a black phone I'm holding off.

Yes, I was thinking the same... only one picture in black and the others white-silver... well surely finally is white-silver 100 pounds for us still is a real deal for us considering shipping is free ;-) Thanks.

Guest Pondlife

Play.com had the ordinary one as being available from today over the weekend on their site too, but that now says the 15th, could be Amazon get stock of something then too.

Seems odd that Amazon would get the new colour in stock before Vodafone themselves but who knows.

Guest weckl

Play.com had the ordinary one as being available from today over the weekend on their site too, but that now says the 15th, could be Amazon get stock of something then too.

Seems odd that Amazon would get the new colour in stock before Vodafone themselves but who knows.

Thanks for the information.

Guest Peninsula

The picture of a black phone is not the G300. The shape is not the same as the white one.

Also, as a final nail in the coffin of this possibly being a black G300... the power button is on the right-hand-side, when as we know the G300 has it on top! :)

Guest JBSCARFACE

Silver looks better then grey I got it from the shop with latest rom installed

HUAWEI Ascend G300(U8815,Android 2.3) V100R001C02B885 i think all fixes been applied volue etc..

Rooted installed CWM cleaned all rubish with root uninstaller also installed tweaks pack that found on the forum and i can say i no need any othwer rom this one THE BEST

Installed task killer and ROM is flying.... another great app called quick boot so u no need remove battery all the time

quick-boot-reboot-41-1.jpg

HUAWEI Ascend G300(U8815,Android 2.3) V100R001C02B885 Rom can be downloaded from off web here

CLICK ME..

After install U have to root + CWM again

Edited by JBSCARFACE

Guest Pondlife

Rather too much that isn't black in that one for my liking :(

With the tweaks pack installed that apps not needed is it?

Edited by Pondlife