13 replies to this topic

JBSCARFACE

JBSCARFACE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Just received this case for £4.99 delivered hard fit, made from hard plastic, sides made that way that phone can't slip out of your hand, nice look if anyone interested u still can buy it 4 colours to choose HERE EBAY

Posted Image

Or ebay

Item number: 130700486867

Delivery took 1day ordered yesturday b4 1am

Edited by JBSCARFACE, 12 June 2012 - 11:49 AM.

RussellS

RussellS

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Devices:Blade, Huawei G300, Jiayu G3
Yep, that's the same one I ordered yesterday. This is the same case I ordered a few weeks ago for my G300 from lilamfashions on eBay and it is a great case. The only reason I didn't get this one from the same seller was that I wanted a pink one (for my wife) and they didn't do pink.

Great case though.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Just received this case for £4.99 delivered hard fit, made from hard plastic, sides made that way that phone can't slip out of your hand, nice look if anyone interested u still can buy it 4 colours to choose HERE EBAY

Posted Image

Or ebay

Item number: 130700486867

Delivery took 1day ordered yesturday b4 1am

Just received the black one. It's exactly the same looking as the branded "Meifeng" one plugged earlier... with the knurled grip edge/ shiny front etc. I wouldn't call it solid plastic, stiff rubber yes and about 1mm thick max. I got mine from Amazon for £1.50 + delivery (the delivery is a killer unless you buy a few!). Happy with it... I wanted this style of case. The power button and volume rocker are covered with the rubber, the rest exposed.

Posted Image

red321z

red321z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:sanfrancisco, G300, Xoom

Just received the black one. It's exactly the same looking as the branded "Meifeng" one plugged earlier... with the knurled grip edge/ shiny front etc. I wouldn't call it solid plastic, stiff rubber yes and about 1mm thick max. I got mine from Amazon for £1.50 + delivery (the delivery is a killer unless you buy a few!). Happy with it... I wanted this style of case. The power button and volume rocker are covered with the rubber, the rest exposed.

Ebay version explicitly states "free screen protector" but is out of Stock. The Amazon "version" from the same seller doesnt mention a screen protector. Did yours from Amazon come with one ?

Thanks

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
Yes

Posted Image

red321z

red321z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:sanfrancisco, G300, Xoom

Yes

Thanks for reply. Jumped to 3.99 + 5.00 P&P while I had it in my basket !, so decided to look else where.

mack_

mack_

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Interests:Im a techy who tests phones to the max!!
  • Devices:Xperia SP, GalaxyTab 2 7.0"
Word of advice...check Amazon
Prices range from 4.99 to 9.99
Decent Quality and delivery is quick

Edited by mack_, 02 July 2012 - 08:37 PM.

I was once a noob like you.... until i bricked my G300. ^_^
If i helped you or you just like my topic/post ,give me some rep with the green button

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
are these even needed, i mean its got gorilla glass so certainly don't want a screen protector to mess up the touchscreen/light sensor.

a case would just stop the back of the phone getting scratched.

FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

are these even needed, i mean its got gorilla glass so certainly don't want a screen protector to mess up the touchscreen/light sensor.

a case would just stop the back of the phone getting scratched.

i use a screen protector for the fact im just a worry wart on stuff like that.

but the case is well worth it. the gripes on the side of these cases are really handy;(there are more on amazon(different colours)

getting 1 Sej? :)

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

getting 1 Sej? :)

maybe :D

FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

maybe :D

well imo its worth it :)

hope you get 1. you certainly did some great work on the Blade. :)

GeorgeR010

GeorgeR010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know of any cases that offer more grip ? Or have a more rubbery texture if you know what I mean ? I have the one as posted above and it too easily slips out of pockets in my opinion. Thanks

Hogweed

Hogweed

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I bought an amazing case for £2.99 including postage from one of the first international suppliers on ebay. Great side-grips. Sadly ebay has deleted all info from my archive purchase history It is like I never bought it.

cutcutcut

cutcutcut

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

I bought an amazing case for £2.99 including postage from one of the first international suppliers on ebay. Great side-grips. Sadly ebay has deleted all info from my archive purchase history It is like I never bought it.

That happened to me too! I was just trying to post a link on the other cases thread, but couldn't find my purchase on ebay. The side grips are good, I find mine is a bit gappy on one side, not huge, but not a perfect fit either. Still perfectly useable though. It could just eb a one-off. I also got a matte screen protector which I have been really happy with mainly 'cos the glossyness and all the constant smearing was annoying me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users