CM7 Interest?

Guest Frankish

Guest skobywan

Totally agree with you Frankie. I'm going to get one of these for my missus but ics won't be ready for her. I'd love to have cm7 for her as she'd be using it for a year. I'd probably keep a rom as well until the transistion from flash to html5 has been properly completed.

Hope the lads still decide to do this.

Edited by skobywan

It seems fairly positive that CM7 would go down well and it would be a good move all round if we had it as I think it would attract more users too. Now the big question is the more important one... do we actually have a dev willing to put it together?

Guest FrankieADZ

It seems fairly positive that CM7 would go down well and it would be a good move all round if we had it as I think it would attract more users too. Now the big question is the more important one... do we actually have a dev willing to put it together?

I had a look at what to do(did really get very far), but thats about it, never done a ROM in my life. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anything-but

A lot of "problems" are from the user. I personally have 2xG300s here,both running ICS (one stock 934/one infusion 934),no unusual crashes,battery life is fine on both. Good preparation before installing any rom be it ICS or gingerbread helps loads,if it was "that" bad they`d be wayyyyy more complaints about it here. :)

Guest Kra1o5

I think is more easy to port a stable ROM of CM7 for G300. Fully fuctional for everyday use.

ICS is not 100% stable for now in G300.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest peporras

I think is more easy to port a stable ROM of CM7 for G300. Fully fuctional for everyday use.

ICS is not 100% stable for now in G300.

Greetings

;) +10

Guest peporras

I think GB is not well optimized for G300 by Huawei, ICS will not be either, I come from a desire-s and that if optimization by HTC

Edited by peporras

I personally don't see the point in CM7 when we have the infusion ROM here.

EDIT: Never mind, didn't read the date the thread was made. Apologies for the stupid comment.

Edited by alwyn

Guest anything-but

Fact: no one is going to even think about CM7,as CM9 has gone final now and all work is heading to CM10 (props to Dazz for picking this up for the G300!),so if you don`t like gingerbread and you *think* ICS won`t be any good,i`d recommend you sell your G300. :)

Guest FrankieADZ

Fact: no one is going to even think about CM7,as CM9 has gone final now and all work is heading to CM10 (props to Dazz for picking this up for the G300!),so if you don`t like gingerbread and you *think* ICS won`t be any good,i`d recommend you sell your G300. :)

I wants CM7 :ph34r:

is CM9 going final then?

thought Daz was just working on CM10

Guest Kra1o5

I think we all have freedom to give our opinion, without having to say sell it and buy me another. or develop yourself Rom.

I think we could have both.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest anything-but

I think we all have freedom to give our opinion, without having to say sell it and buy me another. or develop yourself Rom.

I think we could have both.

Greetings

`

Everyone is most certainly entitled to their opinion,all i was saying is that CM7 ain`t happening for the G300,therefor Buying a different phone or dev`ing a rom is the only options. :)

Edited by anything-but

Guest Kra1o5

`

Everyone is most certainly entitled to their opinion,all i was saying is that CM7 ain`t happening for the G300,therefor Buying a different phone or dev`ing a rom is the only options. :)

In the poll Wins Yes.

Greetings

Guest Kra1o5

But polls don`t get roms built. I think satan will be skating to work before CM7 happens,lol

*shuffles off out the thread*

Correct. Only developers choose the version that will develop, but I think this helps in part to know the interest of users and it seems that is CM10.

We hope to have a stable version for everyday use in the future.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5