Photo

[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

* * * * * 25 votes

• Please log in to reply
1485 replies to this topic

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)
Try the "TPT Helper" from Amphoras at the Google Play.
Do a MMHMP complete TPT & ROM and if, in the end, everything works fine.... then try again the GEN2 TPT and ICS ROM.
But do it from the beginning of this topic (post 1)!
And check if your Blade is really GEN2.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:ZTEblade V880 512mb

So I used KonstaT gen2 tpt for his ics. During tpt, it said error on 99% but still finished. I flashed his konstakang ics and no service appeared. I tried rebooting a lot but no luck. I tried reverting to stock tpt but still no service, tried cm7 still no service. Every tpt I try it says error at 99% but finishes anyway.

Details currently: correct imei, tried 2g no luck, same for all rooms I try.

P.S. I tried redownloading the tpt 10times with the same result.

Tnx in advance.

PLease help.

hi,
may i know where you from? i just wanted to know which blade you have. because i think i have experienced your problem. i got ZTE blade v880 and is from China according to the label at the back underneath the battery pack. i have done the same(stupid) thing as you did(RIL gone, RAM decreased to 256mb) but solved it maybe (no one has ever tried it in Chinese v880 i think, i don't know because my question regarding these was always been ignored here and even in amporas tpt thread but i was replied in XDA by wbaw yet he said he can't say it would work cause he doesn't have the blade that i had to test it)and for the first time in ZTE blade(i think so, maybe you can point me some thread if there was one). So all i did was create my own tpt with the right combination of tpt files and flashed it go Here for more. thanks

and m from Philippines :)

Edited by raizor6th, 15 November 2012 - 02:59 AM.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

If you fill your location in yor "Profile" you won't need to write that... it will always be shown. ;)
... and so should nikkoandrew97... it's easy for everyone to evaluate if the tutorials are useful for their phone version!

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

nikkoandrew97

nikkoandrew97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Samsung Galaxy Y
Never mind, I fixed it by using windows flasher.

@topic I also experience the blank notification bug.

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

If you fill your location in yor "Profile" you won't need to write that... it will always be shown. ;)
... and so should nikkoandrew97... it's easy for everyone to evaluate if the tutorials are useful for their phone version!

nope i'm on mobile version of modaco and location can't be seen unless you switch to full version and i don't like doing that it'll increase data traffic :) as for me will add it later. and yeah i wish the tutorial was universal, i mean if it wasn't atleast add some detail that it only works for a certain device e.g tpt helper only works for a certain device. :)

Edited by raizor6th, 15 November 2012 - 11:56 AM.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

nope i'm on mobile version of modaco and location can't be seen unless you switch to full version and i don't like doing that it'll increase data traffic :) as for me will add it later.

OK. I surrender :P

and yeah i wish the tutorial was universal, i mean if it wasn't atleast add some detail that it only works for a certain device e.g tpt helper only works for a certain device. :)

What do you mean "certain devices"?
It's supposed to work with all ZTE Blades/Libra...... or am I wrong? :huh:

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

OK. I surrender :P

What do you mean "certain devices"?
It's supposed to work with all ZTE Blades/Libra...... or am I wrong? :huh:

i think you should read my post Here :P i have been answering myself in a couple of days till i get it done. :) i think we're already hijacking konstaT's thread :lol:
sorry for that :peace:

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

i think you should read my post Here :P i have been answering myself in a couple of days till i get it done. :) i think we're already hijacking konstaT's thread :lol:
sorry for that :peace:

OK.
Sorry for the ignorance but, what is "RIL"? ... thanks in advance.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

OK.
Sorry for the ignorance but, what is "RIL"? ... thanks in advance.

ril stands for radio interface layer, it's what your cellphone uses to communicate with cellphone towers, thus giving you the hability to make, receive phone calls, send mms and sms, and other stuff.

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
@dreis911
96frozen got the best answer :)

Edited by raizor6th, 15 November 2012 - 11:30 PM.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

ril stands for radio interface layer, it's what your cellphone uses to communicate with cellphone towers, thus giving you the hability to make, receive phone calls, send mms and sms, and other stuff.

Oh :huh:
So... it's just about the same as "drivers" in Windows?
RIL are the instructions for the OS to know how to deal with hardware (in this case: the GSM/3G radio), right?
So, when the SMS or MMS or Dialer App sends commands to the OS for the Radio, the OS uses these instructions to accomplish the mission.
Or is it another layer above that?

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Oh :huh:
So... it's just about the same as "drivers" in Windows?
RIL are the instructions for the OS to know how to deal with hardware (in this case: the GSM/3G radio), right?
So, when the SMS or MMS or Dialer App sends commands to the OS for the Radio, the OS uses these instructions to accomplish the mission.
Or is it another layer above that?

RIL is for radio only, drivers there are called... drivers.

My7h

My7h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello i am trying to install Gapps on my phone, i just installed CM 9.
Downloaded zip pack go ICS,installed it form SD card but the apps is not appearing in my menu,what should i do ?
There is not file manager or Google Play.

Edited by My7h, 16 November 2012 - 02:19 PM.

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Try to mount system partition in recovery before applying gapps. Sometimes script fails to mount it and there is the problem.

assuming that you have big enough system partition of course

My7h

My7h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Installation is mounting system before starting,according to log of installation.
Anyway i tried to do it manually too,but still no result.
After the system boot there is bar,with information that 11 applications are installed and system is updated,however in the menu the apps are not added.

AROdame

AROdame

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hi , I found bug , i tryied to edit my screenshot , screen. editied .. saved and closed , i tryied to edit 2nd PIC and Gallery stoped working ...... still to do :)

sry for my bad english

Edited by AROdame, 17 November 2012 - 02:36 PM.

Norc69

Norc69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:OSF w/JB, ASUS 636N,
Moi KonstaT,
Thanks for giving a new life to our Blade. I am not brave enough for the JB yet, but ICS is already a great step forward.

Martenz-89

Martenz-89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:[ZTE]-OSF (TFT)
Hi, I have one problem with this awesome ROM. Since I first flash it, light sensor does not work. When I turn screen on (wake up phone) at night, everything works fine probably, but leds on the HW buttons do not want to shine, while all the leds in order.
ROM installation proces: I greased the remains of Gingerbread applications on SD card, did TPT Gen1 to Gen2 + repartition, in CWM wipe dalvik cache, flash CWM 6.0.1.2, flash KonstaT's CM9 ROM, flash gapps package from KonstaT and reboot. Everything in this order.
My device is OSF with LCD display and originally had Gen1 Android 2.1 Enclair with extension from Orange.

I thank everyone in advance for the response.

Edited by Martenz-89, 17 November 2012 - 05:13 PM.

JMS74

JMS74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Sapo A5)
With this rom Skype don't use the phone speakers but only the loud speaker.
If you press the loud speaker button on Skype there's no difference because it's already on loud speaker!
can this be fixed?

nikkoandrew97

nikkoandrew97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Samsung Galaxy Y

hi,
may i know where you from? i just wanted to know which blade you have. because i think i have experienced your problem. i got ZTE blade v880 and is from China according to the label at the back underneath the battery pack. i have done the same(stupid) thing as you did(RIL gone, RAM decreased to 256mb) but solved it maybe (no one has ever tried it in Chinese v880 i think, i don't know because my question regarding these was always been ignored here and even in amporas tpt thread but i was replied in XDA by wbaw yet he said he can't say it would work cause he doesn't have the blade that i had to test it)and for the first time in ZTE blade(i think so, maybe you can point me some thread if there was one). So all i did was create my own tpt with the right combination of tpt files and flashed it go Here for more. thanks

Hi I believe you also have Netphone 701. Can you give me a copy of your tpt. after flashing using windows, my phone barely gets hsdpa

Edited by nikkoandrew97, 17 November 2012 - 07:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users