[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dreis911

can this rom handle multiple sd card partions partions and how can we make these partions........??

I really haven't tried it, but I don't think so.

It can handle another partition if it's "EXTx" and being used by an "App2SDcard" App.

To partition your SDcard you can use MiniTool Partition Wizard (search the net).

But why would you want more than 1?

edit: added the SW line.

Edited by dreis911

• 2 weeks later...
Guest megablade

another thing i wanted to ask u is that in xperia stock roms they have an option to chose the color of the icons like battery symbol,signal is it possible to put these in your rom............i downloaded a your rom from another site with a different launcher and changed it with my one waas wondering if u could do it in the one i have................plez*(i am not clamming ur rom just for personal use....)

• 3 months later...
Guest Nick2407

Fixed all things.

cm-9-20121031-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?7t1ua131atz770l

md5:fb64b09327c304ff25b934c00432a0da

-fixed Youtube HQ (thanks to Ganster)

-fixed possible connection drops

-fixed possible bluetooth issues

this file is no more longer on all servers, it is not aviable, please put it into another link to download please

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd also appreciate if you could re-upload the files. I feel more comfortable upgrading my CM7 to your CM9 mod using the clear installation instructions you gave in your post instead of trying to get enough free phone space to install your CM10.x mod. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...