[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest sami_22

Your work is amazing and I like this !

Just one thing is missing for me: center clock option ;-)

Edited by sami_22

Any thoughts on how to get wifi hotspot working with ICS? USB and Bluetooth tether don't work with my android netbook, even when using a third party app.

Can anyone help?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.android.wifi.tether&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmdvb2dsZWNvZGUuYW5kcm9pZC53aWZpLnRldGhlciJd

With this app i did WiFi tether some days ago (win7 host, but it shouldn't matter)

Guest baaadmojo

Hey! Great ROM so far. I like the shutter sound muting possibility and when you add the ability to use volume key for camera, this will be just the ics ROM I have been looking for!

Keep up the good work and have a great Juhannus :).

Guest Hack3rr

Hey Kang, can u put bravia engine on this??? or something? And can u make a separate zip and make a different gallery?? Like MIUI or something? Would be really cool..

Guest Hayden3430

Hey Kang, can u put bravia engine on this??? or something? And can u make a separate zip and make a different gallery?? Like MIUI or something? Would be really cool..

Why don't you just edit the rom to your liking yourself, its not hard to add in your own apps and to take out others.

Guest Rúben

How do I check if my apps are being installed on the ext partition?

In Settings -> Applications they all have the option to move to sd-card! It isn't supposed to be auto move to sd-card with s2e? I've checked the 'mount as ext4', 'applications' and 'private applications' boxes in s2e and reboot as i read somewhere. I have checked the /sd-ext/app and I've nothing there!

Thank you

Guest Hayden3430

How do I check if my apps are being installed on the ext partition?

In Settings -> Applications they all have the option to move to sd-card! It isn't supposed to be auto move to sd-card with s2e? I've checked the 'mount as ext4', 'applications' and 'private applications' boxes in s2e and reboot as i read somewhere. I have checked the /sd-ext/app and I've nothing there!

Thank you

Why don't you just go to Settings > Partition Info and look at SD-EXT and see how much MB is on it

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest merc1800k

i install the last rom 2062012 at my zte blade

i have this problem...i have setting all sound at max...when someone call me phone ringing the ringtone is at 50% of

volume

i press volume + to increase to max but after next call ring volume go to 50%

pls help me if i do something wrong...

thanks

Got a BIG battery drain over night (75% in 6 hours, 10% in 30 mins this morning). What app should I use in order to know what app is causing the battery drain? Any logger / battery monitor?

Guest MinaItse

My thanks too to Konsta for great work and good ROM.

Hopefully Juhannus (midsummer) weekend celebration don't clear your work-cache = )

Finland is country of over 60 000 lakes and much more water-spots ... and we seem to have more than usual mosquitoes this summer ... lucky thought that we don't have malaria or any such things here, so the "fortune" to be in center of their attention is the only ailment : D

But those mosquito-drover -apps are useless!

Then, back to the Android 4 -and ROM-point.

I personally don't like so much, that certain texts are with very tiny size numbers / letters in Android 4 -or in apps in this ROM, like for example in the list of calls the numbers of callers under the names - could it be possible to make those numbers to show with bigger size? Or what do you others think about that?

In the power options menu I can now separately tap on/off several power-options, but came to my mind that would it be possible to include there somehow functionality to define power-option-sets, at least two sets, for to tap on/off several power-options with just one tap?

So I mean for example:

Set 1: 2G on, mobile data off, syncronization off, voice off

Set 2: 3G on, mobile data on, syncronization on, voice on

So in power-options settings to include 1-3 settings groups, in which one could define how power options are on/off in them, when one taps them in screen power-options. That way would be easier : ) to put Blade on "live" / "night" mode.

And then show those 1, 2, (even 3,) at first in power options selection on screen and then maybe 2G/3G-selection, mobile data selection, syncronization (so those maybe most often separately used and less used after them).

Of course some app for that on screen would be even easier. Any suggestions of such "good" app?

Does someone know any way to delete/clean in Android Play -market https://play.google.com/store in my apps -list those apps that one has tried/installed on some time, but don't use any more? So there seems to show up whole history and I would like to clean there apps that unistalled my phone after trying them. They can't be cleaned in Play-market website, nor I have not found way to clear them in phone.

Edited by MinaItse

Guest archish

I feel the wifi signal is weaker in ics not sure why anyway I tried the speed test app to check but it FC, anyone else has been able to use the app?

Guest matcho13579
After flashing rom & wiping data, my 8Gb microSD becomes 6.9Gb, is it normal?

btw, nice rom konstat!

re-partition your SD card via Windows (best SW for me is MiniTool Partition Wizard)

Guest pankajtejawat

Hey Kang,

I need your help on enabling swap on this rom, I tried Swapper2, SwapIt Expander and Swapper Configuration but none of them worked :(

I have Chinese blade with 167mb ram, and most of the application crashes due to low memory conditions.

btw good work on the row and keep it up :)

Thanks,

Pankaj

Guest sssingletrack

Is this rom worth flashing instead of burstlams remix? I'm running burstlams now and wondered if it was worth the change?

Guest leripe

I feel the wifi signal is weaker in ics not sure why anyway I tried the speed test app to check but it FC, anyone else has been able to use the app?

im having the same probelm with the speedtest app, have tried pretty much everything to get it work but no..

Guys any suggestion to fix the alarm manager from eating the battery. Its causing partial wake.

try different app, im using alarm clock extreme free and it seems fine

Is this rom worth flashing instead of burstlams remix? I'm running burstlams now and wondered if it was worth the change?

It definitely is.

On my blade it's faster and far more stable - no offense to burstlam, his work is great and I already paid him my respects.

It's also bleeding edge, which means in particular that it already contains the airplane wakelock corrective patch - burstlam's will obviously have it in its next update, but for now, it doesn't!

Be aware that you will lose all AOKP settings, though, this is - almost - pure CM9.

Guys any suggestion to fix the alarm manager from eating the battery. Its causing partial wake.

Mmm I get the partial wake thing, but honestly I can't see any impact on your battery level in the provided screenshot?

Every drop corresponds to heavy usage, with screen on an most of the time wifi as well...

In case you would like to try another app, I'm using Alarm clock plus, and it really works great.