Max Payne for Android !!

Guest weckl

We wont get them :( same thing happened when I payed for GTA3 it said I could buy,then not supported and i could not get updates,but now g300 is allowed to get GTA3

Guest runlevel5

Thanx for replying. Been thinking about gta3.got a 32 gb card coming in next few days as current 8 gb is full. hows it play? any lag?

It is a little laggy but playable,there are settings to adjust draw distance and resolution,and when we have overclock I suspect it will run smoother.

Edited by Guest

Guest runlevel5

I think I'll give it a go then. Slightly unrelated but I wish gameloft would support the g300 for its higher end titles. I guess they will in time. Any business can't ignore a revenue stream from such a popular device for long.

Guest timfimjim

I love gta3 but I have a strange problem where some points in the game it just exits. Really annoying, I had it on the skate too. Don't know why it does it. I've tried re-installing and re-downloading data but still get the problem. It always happens at one certain mission / when I crash through glass...

A tip for making gta3 run faster is to rename the audio folder (so the game can't access the audio files). It runs a lot faster but obviously you don't get any audio!

Edited by timfimjim

No sound.....where is the fun in that lol.

It is better to delete all sound files other than the 3 SFX ones,that way you get all the essential sound effects without being slowed down by all other ones.

Also,setting qaulity to low actually makes game play look horrible.I set draw distance to 50,resolution to 70,and qaulity to medium,which gives you all lights etc still.Also,I have frame limiter on,shadows off,and I kill all apps with fast reboot pro before playing.

Doing these things makes game play quite good.

I can play at full settings,Max quality,Max draw distance,Max resolution,shadows on,frame limiter off,and it still plays well but has a few lags from time to time.

post-796032-0-20154400-1339942413_thumb.

Edited by Guest