• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

sid8001

sid8001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:i9000
made a small donation, thanks again im smiling again, you are a star.
sid

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Thanks! ;)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

storm_track

storm_track

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@storm_track
Ihave the same stupid question , and my skate wont't eaven show android logo .trried with image on root sd and soft's combination no luck :( any other method

Edited by storm_track, 09 August 2012 - 02:00 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
If your phone is OK hardwarewise the image method must work. Go through the instructions again. Maybe you didn't do something right.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

storm_track

storm_track

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Phone seems to be completely erased, no animation, no nothing just vibrates when turned on. and recognizes it as ADB. This happened to me when I tried to put the factory system via FTM

Edited by storm_track, 09 August 2012 - 08:24 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Have you tried TPTing stock image according to the instructions here? http://www.modaco.co...e/#entry1972793

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate

Phone seems to be completely erased, no animation, no nothing just vibrates when turned on. and recognizes it as ADB. This happened to me when I tried to put the factory system via FTM

Can you see the backlight? i.e. the screen is on?

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

storm_track

storm_track

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
When use method menu+vol+ and power on with recovery , i see backlight and red arrow.Alfter phone get restarted.Only get red arrow and nothing more.No idea what shoul i try next , or just give away

Edited by storm_track, 09 August 2012 - 11:06 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Maybe try different SD card?

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
No power?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Yeah and USB cable must be unplugged when doing TPT flash

storm_track

storm_track

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
This is my scenario :( (volume+ menu and power)

Posted Image

After a while the phone restarts and does not launch anything

Posted Image

I tried two different Memory card is still the same story

Edited by storm_track, 09 August 2012 - 11:15 PM.

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Silly question, but have you tried charging it?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

kee1986

kee1986

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:orange monte carlo
I put the stock update on sd card took sim card out and did the t flash update and that worked for me

iKrautDroid

iKrautDroid

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HD2, Galaxy S

Yeah. And I forgot to mention that I also have a TPT of stock 2.3.5 with original (stock) partition layouts.

ZTE Skate (unbranded), Android 2.3.5
Android: 2.3.5
Baseband: P743TB01
Kernel: 2.6.35.7-perf zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT
Build ID: ZTE-SKATEV1.0.0B01

http://ceco.sk.eu.or... ... 0.0B01.zip
MD5 Checksum: 6856dd0d5d23bd018bdc9ed221fe8e05

This one can be flashed the same way as Option 1 I mentioned in my previous post.

Thank you, that TPT brought my Touch scrren back from the dead!

storm_track

storm_track

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
The main problem is that I am unable to run TPT(also FTM) on the phone. As a non-existent. The battery is fully charged. I'll try something over Linux because I have a problem that we recognize the Windows 7 device.Is there a way to restore the system partition in case when all else fails?

Edited by storm_track, 10 August 2012 - 03:33 PM.

skyrim99

skyrim99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:zte skate

flashed the phone twice, first with ZTE unbranded then with skatie custom rom....and touch screen still doesnt work...icons flash like im touching them and phone is unusable...any idea why?and how to fix that? 

thank you

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

boot into CWM with skatie rom on sdcard, clear data/reset/format system etc and reinstall skatie .zip.

skyrim99

skyrim99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:zte skate

i dont think i understand. please  no shortcuts because i dont know what is cwm, and can i do that from pc? because i cant use phone

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

reboot into CWM (ClockWorkMod) with the skatie ROM on your SD card. Do all the data wipes, factory resets, mount/format system etc... the 'install zip from sdcard' and select the skatie ROM on your sd card. Basically, re-do what you have already done but double check that everything was wiped/cleaned/cleared before trying it again just to make sure your current problem wasnt just a hiccup somewhere along the way. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users