Chinese ROM with supercharger ! New version

Guest weckl

Guest weckl

I have found a new chinese ROM. Is a new version of previous Lishuo0427 which is my favourite till now in terms of amazing performance and memory optimization. Have in mind that I didn't test this rom if include somekind of spyware...flash it at your own risk...I just post as soon as possible new chinese roms that can be of interest to cookers and developers...and I hope we can figure out if this is 100% safe to install. And remember this ROM is meant to be specifically built for chinese G300 (U8818). I dont know how it may behave on a U8815.

All credit to:

http://bbs.anzhi.com...269005-1-1.html

https://www.dropbox....ice pack1.6.zip

-Google Translator features :

I on the official version of June 4 lishuo0427] continued to force B892 the 〓 individual Ultimate service pack for 1.2 〓 is more successful, I would like to thank all the feedback and support, this version of the continuous force. Welcome attention to my microblogging lishuo0427 have any suggestions or ideas are welcome to microblogging and I explore my ROM, my ROM to the pursuit of performance and practicality, with who knows ~ ~

We want third-party ROM, I said, all third-party ROM must have cm7 as a foundation, as long as there cm7 immediately have a perfect cm7 not most people can do it, only to see the G major hair force - since it has been open sourced, we wait for the G major force! ! !

ROM Profile (blue words for updates):

* This package based on the latest B892 official package to streamline and optimize the strength, made under linux unpack the official firmware, no garbage residue

※ optimization framework and lib library file

※ by adding memory optimization, memory, power management according to their own habits and smooth

* Add keyboard light control settings. More convenient and close to open the keyboard light

* By adding an easy to use flashlight

※ system \ etc \ init.d join 50zipalign.sh optimization script after installing all the software to perform a script, reduce the memory footprint

※ strong IO performance optimization of real performance boost, running sub-direct high of one hundred and multisection

※ open the AMR wideband / HD Audio support, enhance call quality

※ join the 2G/3G network optimization script, obvious effect, speed significantly speed up

※ Google music box and fly sound update to the latest version, the sound quality to be how to force how to force

※ to SuperCharger optimization (from XDA) saving you definitely feel the draw! ! ! Recognized as the best optimization method, the effect is significant (script updated version is more effective, faster) - contains the core optimization, memory management and energy saving optimization, basically put an end to crash

supercharger is the control system operation and timely close the redundant process to release memory a script, can accelerate the speed of system response does not increase the excess consumption, therefore please do not scrapping the memory

* Joined the flying sound to the power of sound, you definitely hear out! ! ! This is the real power of sound! Usage: open google music box (that is, the headset icon) casually put the song, and then press the menu button to select the audio, you can set the flying sound. Good horse with a good saddle, the headset to the power of words, sounds great feeling is not recommended to use the flying sound loud speaker

※ optimize the quality of the camera taking pictures

※ to enhance dalvik virtual machine execution memory, running a large program is not easy FC

* Sony engine, and give permission

※ ROOT permissions

※ boot animation is replaced by Huawei's chrysanthemum

※ GPS acceleration, basic can reach the second set

※ joined Ascent tools, millet notes, Sogou input method, GP Batteries (digital power), Europe Peng browser

2307241k8719j9n217kae7.png230725c0cm7cxx6z6gzfg8.png230726s9hponr3vwww4o4b.png

Edited by weckl

Guest weckl

Yes just installed Logcat...and Catlog but nothing appears on the screen, no text, no log... nothing at all..What I am doing wrong....? Must I wait a little to events to happen or something ?

Edited by weckl

Well that is the highest score I have seen on U8815/U8818

But if you remove Sd card it is 2882 but that is still good score.The bit I like is 931 on 3D graphics :D

Edited by Guest

Guest weckl

Well when I submitted my result I noticed the actual ranking of the U8818 all of them chinese users. The first one have a score of 3256 !!! LOL :D

Edited by weckl

Guest weckl

This rom have a nice app that allows to deactivate completely the menu leds or leave them permanently on or set them by default. Very cool ! The app is in chinese but is a matter of only chose between 3 options.

Guest weckl

That app work perfect. Fix the menu lights permanently. I keep testing logcat in search of malware. Thanks to jikobutsu tip at last I am able to see the log !

Edited by weckl

Guest weckl

I don't recommend you to flash over a previous ROM. Always do the 3 wipes (data, cache, dalvik) And personally I had to format /system /custom partitions cause my previous ROM was a chinese rom with different partition scheme so I had to format custom partitions in order this rom to be installed correctly.

That app work perfect. Fix the menu lights permanently. I keep testing logcat in search of malware. Thanks to jikobutsu tip at last I am able to see the log !

It is same app as I tried on market.It works to keep lights off,but the light on feature is buggy.What I mean by this is when you turn off screen,the lights come on sometimes when phone should be sleeping.