[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest dakok

Yassin, is that overclocking coming from overclocking kernel - Semental Gb 1.3ghz?

Great news, btw :)

@Tillaz:

You could bring this to your OP. Otherwise it will be burried inside thread over time :)

Guest igorbj

didnt flash gapps, since its already included in the rom

gps works fine for me

On cm7 gps dont work with semental kernel,and atomic mod gives better results with original kernel then semental,i am play with that before couple off months :)

Edited by igorbj

Guest y4ss1n

On cm7 gps dont work with semental kernel,and atomic mod gives better results with original kernel then semental,i am play with that before couple off months :)

lol u sure? any idea how to restore original kernel without re-installing the rom?

Guest tillaz

Yassin, is that overclocking coming from overclocking kernel - Semental Gb 1.3ghz?

Great news, btw smile.png

@Tillaz:

You could bring this to your OP. Otherwise it will be burried inside thread over time smile.png

updated the first page ;)

Guest y4ss1n

Has anyone tried this flashed over ics.would like to how it performs over stck+.

i flashed it over ics, everything works perfectly

faster than any ics rom for me (no lags at all), battery also better than any ics rom ive tried (i've been on infusion, lightning, meija, slim, stock+)

Edited by y4ss1n

i flashed it over ics, everything works perfectly

faster than any ics rom for me (no lags at all), battery also better than any ics rom ive tried (i've been on infusion, lightning, meija, slim, stock+)

thanks is it just the normal flash process.whats the second file?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I dont know why but on semental i had lower fps on Nenamark and at 1 ghz all scrolling and homescreen is lagging

only when i oc the kernel it does not lag anymore

Guest y4ss1n

I see that if I come from ics I must flash a second zip but if I come from JoyOs wich is GB but baseband 2030 I must flash it?

yes, as long as ur on baseband 2030, u have to flash the second zip aswell

Guest y4ss1n

I dont know why but on semental i had lower fps on Nenamark and at 1 ghz all scrolling and homescreen is lagging

only when i oc the kernel it does not lag anymore

well right now im on semental kernel (overclocked) and it works very smooth & no lags at all. so is it worth it going back to the original kernel? is the diffirence so big?

Seems alot of peeps prefer this.

I used to use this as my daily rom for ages before ICS was released. If you prefer GB then you will struggle to find a better GB rom than this, it is very good.