This is an International I9300 ROM
Notes about this ROM (mostly because of Samsung code re-writes):
1) No toggle settings to remove clock / AMPM from status bar - again Samsung re-wrote a lot of code
2) No CRT effect - not working
Build Date: Mon Oct 8 13:02:35 KST 2012
This DOES include the expanded power menu
You can get the XXDLJ1 ROM from here: No Megaupload - busted by the Feds
Alternate (Hotfile) : https://hotfile.com/...1_Wipe.zip.html
Alternate #2 (GDrive) : https://docs.google....SGl1NUJLX1dDSUE
Alternate #3 (File Factory): http://www.filefacto...XXDLJ1_Wipe_zip
- does NOT include sbl (Samsung Boot Loader)
- system/app &amp; system/framework files deodexed and zipaligned
- CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124 by Siyah - includes dual boot options - SEE NOTES BELOW
- Siyah kernel: Siyah-s3-v1.7rc1
- updated busybox
- updated Superuser
- updated su
- no apps have been removed - left it stock
- added Titanium Backup (free version)
- no leading '0' clock lockscreen (12-hour format only) - removed by Samsung
- removed "Swipe screen to unlock" text from lockscreen (for all languages)
- added % battery icons (green)
- added 4-way expanded power menu
- added call recording - thanks to wanam@xda-developers
- added 15-button QuickPanel - thanks to wanam@xda-developers
- disabled Keyboard switch icon in statusbar when typing
- remove accuweather logo from lockscreen if weather displayed
- added custom bootanimation - thanks to anbech@xda-developers
- left ROM stock except for a few mods (see above).
- kahvitahra - his 4-way extended power menu - [email protected] and [email protected]
- anbech@xda-developers for how to implement custom bootanimations w/o kernel mod
- CWM Recovery by Siyah
- Kernel by Siyah
IF I missed anyone, please PM me.
Screenshot_2012-08-26-10-23-56.png 181.51KB 16 downloads Screenshot_2012-06-03-08-05-36.png 49.48KB 16 downloads Screenshot_2012-09-26-16-32-39.png 743.66KB 16 downloads
NOTE: Your icons will be stock icons, not the ones shown in the images.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST BEFORE INSTALLING.
Notes about Siyah's dual-boot kernel:
You should look at and read the following pages as I cannot provide support for dual boot.
Dual Boot information
This IS a FULL-WIPE complete ROM.
Assumes you have ClockworkMod on your phone.
MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE YOU START IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. VERY IMPORTANT!
BACKUP YOUR DATA AS THIS IS A FULL-WIPE ROM.
1. Download the XXDLJ1_Wipe.zip (This is a CWM version - requires Clockwork Mod to install)
2. copy the XXDLJ1_Wipe.zip file to your sdcard (you can use adb do do this)
3. reboot your phone into recovery (CWM recovery)
4. do a datawipe/factory reset
5. install using CWM recovery
6. when finished reboot phone
After the reboot it could take 2-3 minutes for the phone to completely boot as it has to refresh the dalvik cache. Have some patience at this point.
If the phone won't get past the bootanimation, power the phone off (hold the power button til it goes off) and power back up.
Please provide feedback as I have done extensive testing with this and have had no problems.
If you do a data-wipe after installing rom and need to restore your custom boot animation, copy /system/media/bootanimation.zip to /data/local
Edited by Gary Crutcher, 22 October 2012 - 12:58 AM.