MokeeOS Metal *Link Up*

Guest Mtman1

Guest Antony Shen

Hi,

I've tried v4 MokeeOS, it's smooth & looking good, Wi-Fi is OK, but with one major drawback, I can not add APN, so 3G networking does not work. I saw a thread in this forum that CM & MIUI based OS all has this issue, is Mokee one of them? Any solution?

Guest Samsung S3

Hi,

I've tried v4 MokeeOS, it's smooth & looking good, Wi-Fi is OK, but with one major drawback, I can not add APN, so 3G networking does not work. I saw a thread in this forum that CM & MIUI based OS all has this issue, is Mokee one of them? Any solution?

you can try rom based on stock Acer like t&l metal, azur, performance rom.... Edited by Samsung S3

does it has stock rom function like miss call or incoming sms when the phone is locked?
don't know, can't remember. I think it might tho

i found out that when press menu button the applications will show force close.
logcat please

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nemoftw

when i use every app and press the menu key, the app crash. how to fix it plz. sorry for my english

@lens: i try to flash your kernel but it stock at acer logo T.T

Edited by nemoftw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TropicalRooster

Thank you so much for this rom, I love it. I just installed Lens's undervolted kernal and it works great (the battery drain was a bit excessive with the default TL 1.5).

Also, I'm grateful this rom is able to connect to google play and even more the fact adobe flash is installed so I watch twitch streams :P

Edited by TropicalRooster

It works with Vodafone sims 128k?
nope coz it's cm7 based :(

Thanks for the positive feedback guys and I can't replicate the menu button force close problem thingy so I can't fix it

Guest nemoftw

humh...one more thing, the battery stat doesnt display exactly. ex: i used for a time. the battery have 90%. but when i reboot, the battery grow up to 95 or 100%. i've try battery calibration, wipe battery stat... etc

any idea plz ?

Edited by nemoftw

humh...one more thing, the battery stat doesnt display exactly. ex: i used for a time. the battery have 90%. but when i reboot, the battery grow up to 95 or 100%. i've try battery calibration, wipe battery stat... etc

any idea plz ?

that happens on almost all the roms I've tried

Guest nemoftw

that happens on almost all the roms I've tried

i dont think so, i've tried all the roms, the cm7 and performance's battery stats display ecxactly (sometime not but them not grow too much. delay from 1- 4%). i love your rom so much but i become crazy with the battery stats. if you know how to fix its tell me pls. tks you so much

Edited by nemoftw

• 4 months later...