B885 apps and drop down controls

Guest Donkey Oaty

Guest Donkey Oaty

Hi,

I just reverted back from B886 to B885. I found with 886 that protected apps were missing on Google Play.

Having reverted to B885 I can now access these apps on Play. However, I have noticed that I am now missing the wifi control, bluetooth control swtiches etc that can be accessed from the pull down pane. How can I apply these to this rom. I was also expecting to have the vodafone guff installed since it is an offical rom from the Huwaei site but these apps aren't present neither is youtube. Is this correct?

Sorry if I have missed this elsewhere but I have read tons of other threads on roms.

Cheers

Guest Frankish

You need to flash the update.app from the vendor folder for B885 too. That will add Vodafone bloat and the pull down notification toggles.

Guest Donkey Oaty

I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with the only 886 demo rom. I have tried it twice now and it doesn't show all apps in the market as compatible. Went back to 885 and the apps appear in market.

I'm still missing the vendor update file for 885 though. I got the 885 file from the Huawei site