Correct going to extract ril for sparhawk

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia E, HTC Desire VC
Is anyone here solved a blurred screen problem when install ICS ROM (CM9 or MIUI)....????
please help,........... :(

dr.pythagora

dr.pythagora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hi,

after rooting and installing cm-9 to my LG L3 E400R, my phone lost netwrok and wifi connection.

when i turned back to stock rom ('hopefully', i made a backup) i had no more netwrok connection.

it seems that while rooting and installing cm9, radio/modem has been corrupted.

is there anyway how to install stock firmware, which i suppose will restore the original radio/modem?
if yes, is there any guide? it is possible to do it from linux?

many many thanks!

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Kdz-flasher

dr.pythagora

dr.pythagora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Kdz-flasher

Actually, I managed to flash the file V11E_00.kdz using KDZ_FW_UPD.exe. Ater 'the flash' finished, nothing was differnet with my phone - the same wallpaper, the same programs, and still my network connection failing.

At the contrary, a hard reset = 'Home + Vol Down + Power button, and the realeasing Power button' did a full flash of the stock rom.

But still my phone fails to connect to the network. I guess this means that flashing the stock rom doesn not flash the radio, or my radio is dammaged.

I do wonder whether:
1. is there any way how to check if the phone has no physically dammaged radio/modem module?
2. is there any way how to flash the radio for L3 E400R?

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9305
  • Twitter:@meritez
Hi Dr.pythagora, cm9 only affects the boot and system partitions it does not flash the baseband radio. What other roms have you tried?

dr.pythagora

dr.pythagora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi Dr.pythagora, cm9 only affects the boot and system partitions it does not flash the baseband radio. What other roms have you tried?

except stock rom, cm9 was the only one i tried.

other 'experiments' I made with the handset are multiple tries for rooting it, until one of the methods worked, see here

http://www.hackmyand....400-easily/203

I cannot say for sure which one caused my netwrok problem - cm9 install or trying several rooting scripts.

Also, note that in 3G mode the phone has connection but not in 2G mode . I'm using the phone in Europe and therefore 3G frequencies are useless as they are for North America and not used in Europe.

dr.pythagora

dr.pythagora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Where to find a radio/modem for the model E400R (the canadian model)? how to flash it?

I have flashed several times the firmware V11E_00.kdz, but still the handset does not connect to the network,
which means the firmware does not flash the radio/modem (or my radio/modem is dammaged).

Edited by dr.pythagora, 27 December 2012 - 05:55 PM.

xshinichix

xshinichix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:lg e400, NOKIA 3310
for newer phones, be sure to install v10I firmware or higher.. both v10I and v10J are the only fimwares that i was able to root

Edited by xshinichix, 30 December 2012 - 09:11 AM.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

for newer phones, be sure to install v10I firmware or higher.. both v10I and v10J are the only fimwares that i was able to root

dude.... you haven't noticed what the topic exactly. don't waste your time...

xshinichix

xshinichix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

dude.... you haven't noticed what the topic exactly. don't waste your time...

huh? im just giving them an insite concerning about the specific version of firmware that i was SUCCESSFULLY able to update and root.
and please mind your own business. im here to share and of course HELP others.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

huh? im just giving them an insite concerning about the specific version of firmware that i was SUCCESSFULLY able to update and root.
and please mind your own business. im here to share and of course HELP others.

lol.... i respect any advices/ shared, but they're talking about Canadian firmware that have a different base band radio (v10 >< v11). E400R, and you suggest them to use v10 fw???

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts

xshinichix

xshinichix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

lol.... i respect any advices/ shared, but they're talking about Canadian firmware that have a different base band radio (v10 >< v11). E400R, and you suggest them to use v10 fw???

huh? did i quote a certain comment on this thread concerning about canadian firmware? are serios? seriously? you told me before that im just wasting my time? how can you even say that? you dont understand the point MR. WISEMAN. i posted a comment to share as a whole (f*cking STOCK ROMS). based on experienced. because i know they are people out there who experienced issued thay i've encountered.

Edited by xshinichix, 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

huh? did i quote a certain comment on this thread concerning about canadian firmware? are serios? seriously? you told me before that im just wasting my time? how can you even say that? you dont understand the point MR. WISEMAN. i posted a comment to share as a whole (f*cking STOCK ROMS). based on experienced. because i know they are people out there who experienced issued thay i've encountered.

be cool buddy... everything is clear now. if you tell us completely before, i never asking/ bother you like this.
so, keep smile n chill your head....
peace, :D kkkk.......

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
http://csmg.lgmobile..._00/V10Q_00.kdz

V10Q stock rom, which is what the new kernel source is based on

xeros2

xeros2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:LG L3 (E400)

tas0s

tas0s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8120
Guys can someone from other country, for example Greece, use one of these roms (Nederland, UK etc)?
Because the current greek rom is the V10M I think.

yayakuya

yayakuya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Guys can someone from other country, for example Greece, use one of these roms (Nederland, UK etc)?
Because the current greek rom is the V10M I think.

every L3 can use another countries firmware with no problem. the different is language and APN. for APN, you have to set by manual...
i'm using v10K open Europe from 4 months ago as my base band. you can see where i'm come from.... :)

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

every L3 can use another countries firmware with no problem. the different is language and APN. for APN

every firmware has every language

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users