Wired handsfree compatibility

Guest cooler11

Guest cooler11

I use wired handsfree with my skate, but it is quite difficult (or even expensive) to find one nowadays.

So, I bought a blackberry's one (3.5mm) from ebay, it was cheap, but the problem is that it has low volume. The only way to have higher volume is by pressing -all the time- the button of the handsfree!

So it is useless for me.

I also used in the past, nokia's 3.5mm handsfree and it functions properly with skate.

I have to buy a new one and I don't want to buy something useless once again.

I need your help.

There is a plenty of headsets of nokia, with 3.5 jack, out there, so I am thinking of picking one.

Nokia Hs-45 for example.

But I think it is useful, everybody to tell here any related experience and advice.

Which handsfrees are compatible with zte and which are not?

Are nokia's 3.5mm handsfrees ok? Other brands-models?

Please give me some info, I need to buy one, this time I should make a right choice.

Guest cooler11

Ok, maybe I am the only one here, still using wireless handsfree, but I hope somebody with technical knowledge would explain me the failure of blackberry's set, and make a suggestion for a safe purchase compatible with zte skate.

Guest cooler11

Is nokia 3.5mm handsfree's compatible, as fas as you know, in general?

I find several ones from nokia, there are a lot on the market.

Guest Redstarr1

I've got a set from ZTE that came with my Skate. I'm using a Nokia (N85) right now because my Skate is in repairs, and the ZTE set works with that Nokia. So I guess it'll work the other way around as well.