Notification bar

Guest mausfing

Guest mausfing

I updated my Huawei Ascend G300 from 885 to 888, and since then disapeared the quick networking (or whatever) settings from the notifications bar. But as a widget I can place on the homescreen. How to get back in the right place. Sorry for my english :-)

post-983327-0-83455800-1340393093_thumb.

Guest mausfing

Settings > Display > Notification Settings

iirc

Under Display Settings I only have :

-Brightness

-Auto-rotate screen

-Animation

-Screen timeout

Guest droiddruid

I am using a different rom and guess the option has moved. Somewhere in your settings will be the option to toggle notification settings on and off.

Edited by droiddruid

Guest mausfing

I am using a different rom and guess the option has moved. Somewhere in your settings will be the option to toggle notification settings on and off.

THX

Guest Davidoff59

There is a vendor file that can be flashed as well which adds a few extras. The toggles in the pull down menu is one thing which it adds. The vendor file I think should be that update.app and is flashed after you flash the rom.

Guest mausfing

Can you provide that vendor/update app? Because I have one, but the file size is 540b. Downloaded the original nonbranded b888 update.

Guest Davidoff59

I don't have it. Problem is that it flashes vendor preinstalled apps. In the uk, it flashes vodafone apps for example. I'm sure you could download it from the huawei site, but will mean downloading a full rom just for the vendor update and then uninstall any apps that you don't need after that.

Guest gsf600y

How does 540 bytes of data provided all the vendor branded apps? Or does it just apply them, with them already being stored on the phone?

Guest mausfing

Ok. Now I'm using GR2 Custom ROM. For a while I will live without these things. .... :-(

I really hope, someone can make a patch in the future, for that ( via CWM ) :-)

THY guys! :-)