I need a testing from devs in particular from youpi666 that is caring about gingerbread:
- for testing we need AT LEAST a gingerbread rom (WARNING: I haven't imported 3.0 kgsl drivers so with ice cream sandwich will not work)
- to test you need to compile a gingerbread rom with 2.6.35 zImage. if you only substitute zImage in a gingerbread 2.6.29 boot.img will not work 'cause the different partition layout.
- I need only to know if it boot or not. if it boots up the hard tricky is done, then should be easy to resolve other bugs.
Instruction for build:
- make clean, then make cyanogenmod_salsa_defconfig, then make -j4
- after build grab zImage from arch/arm/boot and rename to kernel then move to device folder that you use to compile gingerbread rom (the command line should be the same for 2.6.29 the patch level is the same)
- build a ginger rom.
SOURCE CODE IS HERE: https://hotfile.com/....35.tar.gz.html
sorry but i can't upload to my github now. i will do it later