New G300: telephone stuck

Guest Darkerino

Guest Darkerino

Hi guys,

I just bought a g300 today. When I came back at home, after a quick check/update, I followed this guide : http://www.modaco.com/topic/353386-how-to-root-your-huawei-ascend-g300-for-windows-mac-and-linux/ and I rooted the phone

Everything was working fine but I committed a mistake: I installed root uninstaller and I unistalled something wrong. The telephone was craching and then I decided that the best thing to do was an sw reset.

I turned on the device, volume up + power button -> system reset.

The phone now is working without crashing, but:

- All the application form the stocking fw are not present

- The root application is there

- Google market does not update to google play. I thing that the installation fails

- I cannot download and install any application, neither locally. I receive the error -101

I tried to reset again, but no luck. I tried to restore the "HuaweiU8815C02B882-update_signed" but it returns me a signature error (the market was updated with the stock firmware). I think that the combinantion of root and reset are causing some writing access problem.

I really don't know what to do :(

Does anyone has an idea? I am happy to start from scratch

Thank you guys! :)

Guest droiddruid

Take a look at this thread, specifically what Runlevel5 stated, it may help.

Have you installed ClockworkMod too or did you just root?

Edited by droiddruid

Guest Darkerino

Hi guys and thank you for the help.

fr0do: I done a factory reset and a cache reset. I don't have any advanced menu where I can reset the dalvic cache.

droiddruid: I just rooted, no other thing done except the reset.

Anyway, I am thinking that, for some reason, the system has no write permissions. Every time I start the market, infacts, it downloads something (I suppose it's the update) but it's not doing nothing :(

Guest Darkerino

Hi guys! :)

I restored the original firmware from the huawei site and now is working again: finally!! :)

Thank you for the help and the support!