• This topic is locked This topic is locked
813 replies to this topic

FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Apollo is still pretty new in CM, I've known it taking a while to figure out album art on another device. Recovery reboot should be there - its a CM thing that I don't control.

i must have missed it then. lol
still great work.
im a noob with all this lark.:)

pelago

pelago

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nokia N900
Many thanks for your work on this. I know that only people who know what they're doing should install this, but you might want to add a few things to the first post, namely to say that it needs CWM installed as a pre-requisite (at least, I assume it does), with a link to the thread, mention in big letters that this will wipe the data from your phone, and link to the cyanogenmod.com site so people can look up more info about it in general.

maritimesbob

maritimesbob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, HTC One X+
Installed and working great here. Just playing around, but very smooth so far. Thank you for the efforts of the team.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo

Many thanks for your work on this. I know that only people who know what they're doing should install this, but you might want to add a few things to the first post, namely to say that it needs CWM installed as a pre-requisite (at least, I assume it does), with a link to the thread, mention in big letters that this will wipe the data from your phone, and link to the cyanogenmod.com site so people can look up more info about it in general.

I don't quite know what you would do with the zip otherwise, I don't think you can cut yourself with it. I'll think about it but I'd rather not have a cluttered thread like some of the previous I've had.

I won't be able to until I get home, anyway.

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

maritimesbob

maritimesbob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, HTC One X+
I need to read up on CM9. Is it standard for the led notification light to remain solid when there is a message or call notification?

skull_fcuk

skull_fcuk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Playing with gadgets, trying to get fit. Lol.
  • Devices:TF300t, Galaxy SIII
  • Twitter:@BigFairbairn
I too am suffering from a lack of camera. Although i can report that since the upgrade my handsets ring tone and notification volume has been resolved to a proper high volume. I'm sure the camera will get fixed soon, and in the meantime i can rest easy knowing my handset will get my attention when someone phones me, unlike before.

(i'd upgraded to a B888 rom before installing the stock update that was meant to fix the volume issue)

buddn07

buddn07

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@buddn07

Once I get confirmation that it does.

I've flashed it over B888 and it works great!

EDIT:

well. when I first booted it up, it made my phone die...like go black...would turn on, had to pull the battery, once i put it back in it seems to be working fine atm.

and I was using B888

I had to do the same as above, but now it's working great

Edited by buddn07, 26 June 2012 - 10:45 AM.

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-6030X, Nokia N85
Hmmmm, after hours of playing with the phone, the gallery wont show any pictures ... Tried to turn off or reboot phone, but no changes... The icons of albums are black, and when you enter to album, you see only black squares, not thumbnails of pictures, and when you click on one picture, it says loading .... and loading ... and loading ... and so ....

Like and use my Huawei G300 Facebook page :

https://www.facebook...500555660012245

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

Coffer52

Coffer52

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300, Jiayu g3
Enjoying this rom I have a few problems though, manly restoring apps using ROM Toolbox pro, a number of apps will not run i.e Screen off, Skype, Igo anyone else having this problem? Sound is great, the launcher speed is excellent (using Sony Experia). I'll try going back into Play store and download again. Be great when we get the camera sorted! Thanks again.

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD
When restoring apps,only restore the apk not the data.The data backed up is from gingebread,so restoring it to ics will cause problems.

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300, Nexus 7

When restoring apps,only restore the apk not the data.The data backed up is from gingebread,so restoring it to ics will cause problems.

You learn something every day!

Back with my Skate I never restored apps when switching from gingerbread to ICS - I would download the app from the market and then if needed restore its data in titanium backup.

Looking back I don't remember whether I ever had any problems... Think I was alright but maybe I was just lucky haha.

My trusty skate is now finally on ebay though... No more playing with tilal's cm9 :(

Edited by timfimjim, 26 June 2012 - 11:58 AM.

Coffer52

Coffer52

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300, Jiayu g3
Never new that either, I have also been using a Skate previously and don't remember having a problem, still I'm off to give it a go, cheers!

feckineejit

feckineejit

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE, Huawei G300
Anyone using this that previously had low mic sound in conversation, if so has it sorted out the problem?

Posted Image

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
Album art showed in a few seconds for me

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Anyone using this that previously had low mic sound in conversation, if so has it sorted out the problem?

Yes. Look above ;)

As it's a completely different o/s I'd always install new apps.

Posted Image

toge64

toge64

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Bargain android devices... (and high end ones too)
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2
Had one reboot in browser trying to view this forum but apart from that, silky smooth :)

great work!

Have: Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2, HP Touchpad
Sold: Orange OSF/ZTE Blade AMOLED, Huawei Ascend G300

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Just a heads up guys. I know it's a report but...

Don't restore any data using titanium or similar from gingerbread to ics. This will cause random reboots!

Don't report ANY bugs if you have restored any data. :)

anything-but

anything-but

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Antutu is about 100 marks down on atomicmod with mine,mainly taking the hit on 3d graphics. Would a wipe `n` re-flash help?

...Same with quadrant,around 100`ish marks down compared to my cwm backup of atomic.

Edited by anything-but, 26 June 2012 - 03:25 PM.

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300, Nexus 7

Just a heads up guys. I know it's a report but...

Don't restore any data using titanium or similar from gingerbread to ics. This will cause random reboots!

Don't report ANY bugs if you have restored any data. :)

+1 frankish. Sorry, I forgot to mention that earlier. I never report bugs if haven't done a full wipe either

Edited by timfimjim, 26 June 2012 - 03:27 PM.

FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Antutu is about 100 marks down on atomicmod with mine,mainly taking the hit on 3d graphics. Would a wipe `n` re-flash help?

...Same with quadrant,around 100`ish marks down compared to my cwm backup of atomic.

atomicMod has had improved ram,cpu & battery management along with that Sony Bravia engine extra me bob.

dunno if they made any difference.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users