The Phones Show G300 review

Guest Shahmatt

Guest pritsey

He replied again saying that his focus is really high end phones. Yes, that's apparent. *rolleyes*

And yet in a recent show he focussed on top 5 best 2nd hand buys for under £100....including a SE k800i no less.....you don't get more high end than this....

• 2 months later...
Guest glossywhite

Who is this guy? :-/

Someone of this gentleman's years using the phrase "a bit of a fail" is slightly cringe-inducing - I'm not certain that I'm all that convinced of his reviews, but I do not know of him, I'll await further feedback. Is he fair? Does he have any bias? Just want to know, as there is now a torrent of "reviewers" on YouTube - how can anyone NOT be confused by so so many conflicting opinions? That's all they are, after all - I'm very conscious of that. :)

Who is this guy? :-/

Someone of this gentleman's years using the phrase "a bit of a fail" is slightly cringe-inducing - I'm not certain that I'm all that convinced of his reviews, but I do not know of him, I'll await further feedback. Is he fair? Does he have any bias? Just want to know, as there is now a torrent of "reviewers" on YouTube - how can anyone NOT be confused by so so many conflicting opinions? That's all they are, after all - I'm very conscious of that. :)

Steve Litchfield?

Some say he is symbian biased, but check out www.allaboutsymbian.com and www.allaboutwindowsphone.com for some of his previous work over the last decade.

Guest glossywhite

Steve Litchfield?

Some say he is symbian biased, but check out www.allaboutsymbian.com and www.allaboutwindowsphone.com for some of his previous work over the last decade.

Symbian? LOL.

okay... thanks.

Edited by glossywhite