Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1154 replies to this topic

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Thanks for info.

Will try to look at it during the weekend.

For those impatient, try using the attached libs by WiiSky. Don't forget to backup before flashing :)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

RaAmon

RaAmon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Running, walking, swiming, cicling :-)
    Computers & general technology
    Cinema, Books
    Family & friends ;-)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hello!.

I would like to make a few comments on a ROM Paranoid/JB that possibly does not know many people ... is the work of ZeeLog, which essentially built to Blade, but that sometimes also generates some for Skate. I believe it is worth the try, and developers of regular ICS/JB to skate (C3C0, Tilal, perhaps Razzmataz ... ) you cast a glance. It is very interesting.

Boots fast, network fast too, nice sensitivity and response... With full functionality (within the limitations already known and general JB in Skate) implements 4.1.2 with Gapps KonstaT updated and all of this fits into a /system of 170 MB ! The paranoid to use is the 2.5.5 , with significant developments in the customization of the UI for each application. Very, very powerful. It would be interesting analysis on the part of developers, or perhaps contact ZeeLog (see thread on the Blade, as I say) and exchange knowledge.

The Paranoid environment that uses ZeeLog includes some interesting options. For if you conceive, you advancement that has some small minor fault:

1) After start the phone, when shows the lock screen, there is some graphical glitches, and specular image for aprox. 2 secs

2) Camera: mainly ok, but some vertical banding just in the moment of press the shutter; the preview acceptable (some jumps); the result (photo captured) its ok. Panorama mode has too much graphical interferences (checksboard effect) and its difficult compose a panorama; the preview no helps whatsoever. Video capturing: acceptable too, but a bit of jumps and stairs with the camera movements; the result captured its acceptable too, but not fine (stairs, micro jumps...).

3) Gallery -> Settings => black screen

4) Lock Screen -> from lock screen, to prees lock button again, no darks instantaneous; make a "flash" with the lock screen

5) StatusBar -> toggle for 2G/3G & data doesn't seems work ok

6) StatusBar -> lose some interesting configuration options presents in previous versions

The link to the rom and the gapps you must install is: http://goo.im/devs/z...2012-163016.zip * http://goo.im/devs/z...-KonstaKANG.zip

Thank you all developers for your incredible work !

Sorry for the english Babylon tanslated :-)

Edited by RaAmon, 23 November 2012 - 12:42 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Um... And what does it have to do with this thread? :)
Am I missing a point somewhere? :)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

RaAmon

RaAmon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Running, walking, swiming, cicling :-)
    Computers & general technology
    Cinema, Books
    Family & friends ;-)

Um... And what does it have to do with this thread? :)
Am I missing a point somewhere? :)

Sorry!! :-S Perhaps I have not explained well, with only aimed to reveal a ROM which i think is interesting, and especially for developers have a further reference.

Anyway, I use automatic translation, very slightly retouched by hand, because no dominated the english, and I don't know if always say what i mean! Sorry again and, if you want, test the rom to see if you like something and you can take advantage of it, of their ideas.

Meerk4t

Meerk4t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:HUAWEI G510
  • Twitter:@Meerk4t
I have installed this rom, but i can't choose my regional wi-fi code (this future presents in tilal's build).

moominot

moominot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Great work!
May i say something? Why don't you put the changelogs in the goomanager app? That would be very cool.
Thanks!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Because I'm too lazy to find out how :D

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Would flashing the new Ganster libs over something like cm9 or aokp remix work?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

SingleWolf

SingleWolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:THL T100s

Because I'm too lazy to find out how :D

Just read goo's FAQ :D:

If you would like to have changelogs to your rom, you can create a file in your zip called "changelog.txt" at the root. THIS MUST BE IN ALL LOWERCASE OR THE SERVER WILL IGNORE IT! The file changelog will be updated with the contents of this text (minus html/javascript/etc). You can always add or update this later from the developer control panel.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Thanks. Last time I read FAQ this info was not there. But that was like half a year ago.

Franck Black

Franck Black

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
Great C3C0, I can't find the new styles of the battery
"New battery styles: Circle and Circle with percentage"
equally it's okay that the rom is great...
I have no words to describe the work that people like you... :wub: :wub:

Edited by Franck Black, 23 November 2012 - 08:18 PM.

ParanoidJelly - Paranoid Android - 2.80/CM10 - Android 4.1.2
Maldita Ramona

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Settings / System / Statusbar / Battery style

shaez

shaez

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
I ran into a wifi issue, whenever i'm connected to a wifi, it kees reconnecting like every 10 seconds, even if the signal is best..:(

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I never had such issue. Any steps to reproduce? Logcat?
Might be simply the router you're connecting to, channel conflicts with neighboring wifi networks, etc. Or somebody around is trying some wifi hacking that is causing your wifi to deassociate :)

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
Are you going to merge that libs C3C0 ?

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake
the touch add on seems to be missing when i installed latest sound boost kernel....

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
"touch addon" is not kernel related at all

Franck Black

Franck Black

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
C3C0, only these options appear to me
Attached File  2012-11-24 16.07.24.png   69.83KB   16 downloadsAttached File  2012-11-24 16.07.59.png   140.83KB   16 downloads
I have installed 21/11

Maldita Ramona

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I see. It's because I added it only to default arrays.xml.
Spanish looks like has its own arrays.xml.
If you switch to english US you should be able to see the other options

You can switch back to spanish after choosing battery style

Edited by C3C0, 24 November 2012 - 03:20 PM.

Franck Black

Franck Black

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
yes C3C0, you're right, English options, thank you

Maldita Ramona

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users