[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest thomcd

I was wondering if the color branding on youtube videos could be fixed if other (newer or older) libs could be used (maybe from the ZTE Blade) because Gangster47 says :

"Old"(for froyo?) has an unknown padding between color components parts of returning buffer. I have fixed that for most videos, but some strange resolutions are still gets broken colors with green line on top. I think you can use "old" libs from ZTE Blade on any device, because "new" libs work on ZTE Blade too.
. Or has this something to do with divisibility of the resolutions by 4 or 16, giving a decimal outcome? (hence this "strange resolutions" he's talking about). I really want this to be fixed as this is the only remaining issue of this ROM.

Happy new year, guys and thank you C3C0 for the New Year's present (OctaJelly), might try this if it becomes stable like this PA rom =D.

thomcd

I already tried those libs in the past but I found them worse than the original once. Playback was laggy.

Tomorrow I go to my real work after some break and will be too busy the whole January to finish one of my projects.

If anybody feels like doing some investigation on this issue, feel free. Links to complete sources are available in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...

This does perform well in games? not good games, just some Classic games, it's faster than the gingerbread? waiting for a answer, i want speed and good looking.

Guest omegavesko

This does perform well in games? not good games, just some Classic games, it's faster than the gingerbread? waiting for a answer, i want speed and good looking.

Gingerbread tends to be better for gaming.

Guest strudliak

Hi there! I just want to know, which setting (phone or tablet mode) is the best way to run, if I want to save my battery... (which mode consum more battery...)

Also i want to know, if the senzor for calling (I think its proximity) works correct, cause some other roms just doesnt turn of my display during calling.

And the last question is, if there is no graphic fractures (or transition defects), for example when rotating the phone in some apps... because I had the JB (dont know which) and when I was navigating by my Sigic navigation and when I turned the phone, there was just huge crash in transition effect and app. felt down.

TY for answering!! And thanks for that great work C3CO!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest magic bunny

So my friend has a zte skate with this rom,and i saw some app that loads all app from phone and they start flying like in space,is there any chance to get this app ?

Guest omegavesko

So my friend has a zte skate with this rom,and i saw some app that loads all app from phone and they start flying like in space,is there any chance to get this app ?

I've seen the button in the upper right corner of Trebuchet (the stock launcher) in tablet mode does this. No idea what it's called.

Guest omegavesko

if you've seen it on a friends phone, why not ask your friend for it?

His friend probably just has Paranoid Android on his phone. That's where he saw it.

Guest plegdroid

His friend probably just has Paranoid Android on his phone. That's where he saw it.

would this be in any version of trebuchet? ( I don't use it ) I can dropbox a copy.

Guest omegavesko

would this be in any version of trebuchet? ( I don't use it ) I can dropbox a copy.

I think it has something to do with tablet mode. Not entirely sure.

I'd dump the apk from PA ICS to check, but I'm too lazy. :P

Guest plegdroid

I think it has something to do with tablet mode. Not entirely sure.

I'd dump the apk from PA ICS to check, but I'm too lazy. :P

lol :P so basically the guy would need paranoid running in tablet mode to use it. so futile exercise on my part to up it. :)

Guest magic bunny

you can try download from the op, and extract the apk from the rom :)

o.O well just say there is no chance it is easier :P

edit: i did it :D i downloaded rom and extracted trebuchet laucher form system/apps and i have it now :D

Edited by magic bunny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akumaman

C3C0 will you pls do update on this rom,from all the rom's this one is most stable and lagfree and (best) have s2e 100% ( i tested ParanoidJelly2,and this one is better..)

Guest akumaman

"There's nothing to be updated. No new features. Basically, ICS is dead already."

:( Ok,life must go on :) ,s2e on PJ2 100%? that's only what i need :D

Edited by akumaman

Guest omegavesko
"There's nothing to be updated. No new features. Basically, ICS is dead already."

:( Ok,life must go on :) ,s2e on PJ2 100%? that's only what i need :D

It works perfectly on PJ1. PJ2 may have problems.