Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1154 replies to this topic

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
New version available.

Changelog 04/12/2012
- merged with the latest CM9 sources
- fixed generating of camcorder thumbnails
- fixed video playback in gallery using default player
- fixed visibility of "clear all notifications" button
- added missing Czech translations (thanks to shaez)
- updated Google apps (Gmail, Play store)
- possible to upgrade from previous build. Refer to upgrade instructions in the first post.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

New version available.

Changelog 04/12/2012
- possible to upgrade from previous build. Refer to upgrade instructions in the first post.

Really cool stuff , i hope one day that CM9 and CM10 get's fully working and stable to use :ph34r:

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

dejanmil

dejanmil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Really cool stuff , i hope one day that CM9 and CM10 get's fully working and stable to use :ph34r:

I thinnk they are now fully working, nothing to fix anymore accept for flash...but that is only a matter of time.

Schwedenbitter

Schwedenbitter

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, ZTE Blade

Changelog 04/12/2012

I never used the google stuff. For me it was always a waste of space on my Skate. The only thing I ever needed was google play to install other apps.

Does that mean, I don't need to install gapps....zip any more to have google play? :D

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
This doesn't mean these apps were included in ROM. It just means that the gapps package (zip) was updated.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

jaumesala

jaumesala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Really thank you C3C0 your job is amazing

LPK_CZ

LPK_CZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
C3C0 thanks for your work - hat down. Unfortunately, after a weekend update also observe strong battery discharge.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Could be some application that's preventing the device from sleeping.
Try using better battery stats. It will help you to track down the cause of the drain.
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1179809

And here is my current battery history.
Attached File  Screenshot_2012-12-04-10-55-46.png   107.71KB   66 downloads

shanga44

shanga44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
GPS is not "working" with me (no location in Google Maps/Navigation and approximate location (50~70 km in Mappy GPS Free...), it's normal ? x)

Schwedenbitter

Schwedenbitter

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
This is a known problem. But I'm not sure if it is really a problem with the ROM. Meanwhile I don't think so.

Another problem is the GPS. It worked just fine with the ROM from03OCT2012. The later ROMs need 5 minutes and more to get a stable GPS signal, which makes it impossible to navigate in time. As it worked I'm asking myself what happend with the GPS?

I helped myself with a fresh install of the ROM and the gapps. So make a backup an try if it works this way for you.
I have this problem every time a make a ROM update, because I don't like a fresh install, losing all my settings. Even make sure that there is a GPS source selected within the system settings.

In my opinion some GPS apps don't get current AGPS-Data. In this case I use the app "GPS Status".

mhstrijbos

mhstrijbos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Devices:Medion Life P4310
Thanks for all your efforts. Really a nice rom!

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake

New version available.

Changelog 04/12/2012

Cool !! Any updates on fix of messaging app. When i type name in contact it gets written in opp order.......for eg. jack gets entered as kcaj...... and you have to exit compose sms and try again.......

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Well that's strange. I didn't touch messaging app myself - it comes unmodified from CM. So I have no clues what's going on there.
Any special steps how to reproduce??

Schwedenbitter

Schwedenbitter

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
@ C3C0

I append new or much better translations for the german language. For me it made a big difference between just reading and translating the text an to see it on a real running system. That's why I made some changes for a better understanding.

Sorry to make you do extra work. I don't need to be named in the changelog again; just merge it with your next good ROM.

Thanks a lot!

[edit] No problem with the messaging app here. [edit/]

Attached Files

Edited by Schwedenbitter, 06 December 2012 - 10:03 AM.

Franck Black

Franck Black

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
C3c0, forgive my boldness, but I corrected the spelling mistakes that contained the file .... their hard work deserves a proper translation ...Please do not be offended my Spanish colleagues!, Not my intention.
thanks!

Attached File  settings.xml   4.57KB   4 downloads

ParanoidJelly - Paranoid Android - 2.80/CM10 - Android 4.1.2
Maldita Ramona

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Ok. Thank you, guys.
I will take care of it as soon as I manage to find time for it. Too busy with android development at work, again.

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake

Well that's strange. I didn't touch messaging app myself - it comes unmodified from CM. So I have no clues what's going on there.
Any special steps how to reproduce??

Messaging --> New Message -->Type contact name in 'To' field.

It starts typing from left to right instead of right to left..........

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Works OK here, just like any other text box...
??

conicio

conicio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Am I the only person missing cyanogenmod settings on this update?
Also the ucam pro apk is not working: properly as it shows a fixed image...

Thanks

dejanmil

dejanmil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Am I the only person missing cyanogenmod settings on this update?
Also the ucam pro apk is not working: properly as it shows a fixed image...

Thanks

This is Paranoid android based on CM, so u have paranoid setings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users