[ROM][ICS][Port] Paranoid Android [OUTDATED]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest shezar

Yes I know. Actually I think the whole PA is a very early project with it's problems. I'll give it an other try a few weeks later if some of the bugs get ironed out.

Guest XMasterNinni

@guna

Just take the GApps you find in the CFX and CM9-AOKP threads

@others

Thanks for all the feedback. As mentioned before, it's still in alpha phase. I'll try to fix it soon.

When they release their full source I'll give compiling a shot.

Edited by XMasterNinni

Guest rabaip

Looks so insanely fun and interesting but sooo slow and laggy. :( Still, great work getting it to work on the blade in such short time. Keep up the good work, I cant wait for this rom to get better. :)

Edited by rabaip

Guest rabaip

Hey, how can I enable the statusbar softkeys? That's kind of a staple of Paranoid Android but I just cant figure it out in the settings how to do it

Guest Hayden3430

Hey, how can I enable the statusbar softkeys? That's kind of a staple of Paranoid Android but I just cant figure it out in the settings how to do it

i believe this is not possible yet as the source isn't released :(

Guest Retand1

ROM is slower than the original ROM but this is normal, it's just the first release. The microphone is not working in call but I saw that this ROM for ZTE Skate is fixed already about this problem with microphone.

I'm very happy that someone is started with porting this ROM for Blade because it has got good design and options that I've never seen before.

Guest Duloco

Got only 1 reboot since yesterday and everything seems to run smoother for me, even Steam app is a lot better than other ICS roms. Nice badword job porting this rom!

And just saying again what others said before, USB and Microphone doesn't works, tried with the headset, nothing too. =/

Guest XMasterNinni

With stripped gapps, maybe. I recommend a 200mb partition.

New version today.

Edited by XMasterNinni

Guest irv003

what is the download link for new version?

is this different from yesterday's build?

because they have the same filename.

Edited by irv003

Guest XMasterNinni

It isn't up yet! It comes today. :P

The changes will be better overall performance and the fixes of C3C0s Hotfix:

Hotfix 27/06/2012 #1

- USB mass storage fixed

- USB tethering fixed

- Fixed muted microphone during call

- SIM Unlock prompt removed

Edited by XMasterNinni

Guest emotty

one reaaaaaaaaaaaal strange thing with this first build .....

yesterday i flashed it with no sim,i didn't really take note of the battery level but it was in the low end of the 40`s (i just saw the 4 part and thought i`ll have to charge soon) then i went through all the options and set up to my liking,did 1 reboot for softkeys n dithering ... then had a right good play,tested music player,camera,gallery e.t.c ...

then left it for an hour or so,turned it on and noticed the batter was at 40% ... this was around 8 o'clock last night ... mm says i,battery reporting is not updating so go settings -> about phone -> status battery read 40% mmmm says i its Fu`broken ...

later im in bed and cant sleep so im playing with the phone again ... battery is 40%,finally nod off get up this morning and the battery is at 40% ...

i`ve just been playing with it,camera,gallery,music and the battery is still at 40% ...

something is very right or very wrong ...

btw its in airplane mode,surface dithering is off,16bit is ticked ... cpu is overclocked to 672Mhz,the governor is set to performance ...

while i have been typing this the screens been on ... its still at 40% ..

right now its playing a film,that will keep it busy for a bit ...

Guest Sulthekk

^^^ pmsl :D been and made a coffee its still at 40% ... i`m expecting it to go off very very soon ^_^

Are you sure that you want it to go off? Wouldn't you be happy with an everlasting blade? :D