What about Jelly Bean on Skate???

Guest whashnez

Guest davidloweruk

yes on cm9 for flash videos use mx player with the codecs pack installed ... for roms for the skate i must have tried them all .. i have 2 skates

Guest davidloweruk

and a blade ... the roms i use are .. pa skate 404 june 26 2012 android 4.0.4 and latest gb rom i use lastest Mokees os rom which is so go

Guest davidloweruk

i think jellybean custom skate rom will be here veru soon sorry and my comment in 3 parts the other half she keeps messing around and pressing enter button . ya skate on jellybean coming soon .. i hope.

Guest sui785

if anyone is interested in a jelly bean feature for ics

you can try the jelly bean "what's this song" widget that google have added.

see this androidpolice.com post which has a download link: http://www.androidpo...no-root-needed/

Installed it and rebooted phone but it keeps force closing when I tap to find out the song.

Guest hugobosslives

also "google now" works on ics.

the screenshots below are from my skate. unfortuantly controlling it via voice doesn't work atm. but you can type just fine.

again, check out xda for the apk.

post-801585-0-56117500-1341476251_thumb.

post-801585-0-70228800-1341476271_thumb.

Guest iReece

Hope we get Jelly Bean.

But, it's not the OS upgrade I think is best about it.

Google now and the smoothness are the only things I like about it, really. Notifications aren't a biggie.

Guest omegavesko
Hope we get Jelly Bean.

But, it's not the OS upgrade I think is best about it.

Google now and the smoothness are the only things I like about it, really. Notifications aren't a biggie.

Yup, Project Butter is definitely my most wanted feature. I like the design as well, but ICS looks very nice as it is.

Guest creedence

Jelly Bean Apps for ICS:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1741204

"Don't try to install the apk, use any root explorer then ho to system then to app folder just paste it here then hold that apk and you get properties, from there check the first two on first column and one each on the next two, apply changes and permission is set reboot and you would see the app on your app drawer."

I'll try.I'm curious times.

Guest utternoob

I like them, just earth doesn't work and you do need system space. About 20-30 meg maybe. Ears also doesn't work. Not sure why. Maybe a paranoid android issue but not sure

Guest creedence

Of course. You're right. But everything must be considered in the draw. I'll test it. But not until tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Edit : Maybe even have the permissions are changed as well.

Edited by creedence