£60 Cashback TODAY ONLY

Guest Lollingsgrad

Guest glossywhite

Just thought you guys might like a heads up http://www.quidco.co...phones-sims/?ac £60 cashback through quidco today.

I'm umm'ing and ahh'ing over whether to bother, because on one hand £150 is a great price for a phone like that. On the other, it's still simlocked and it doesn't look like it'll ever be rooted.

There's no hands about it - it's still cheaper than Orange! If I had the funds, I'd be right there!

Guest boristhespie

I can't figure out how Quidco works. When I went through it says 20 quid hmv voucher but nothing re £60 cashback. How do you know you've got any cashback?

Guest Lollingsgrad

I use them regularly, in fact every time I shop online I check Quidco first. What happens is you check if the retailer does cashback by searching Quidco, then you use Quidco's referral link to go to the retailer. You shop as normal, and within a day normally you'll get an email from Quidco saying your purchase has been tracked. Then after a week or so it'll upgrade to confirmed stating how much cashback you get, then eventually you get paid it. Note that eventually means anything from a couple of weeks to six months, but I've never failed to get my cashback.

Guest boristhespie

Noted you can't be existing customer for top cashback so can't use phone fund. Would assume same for Quidco.

Thanks for the explanation.