8 replies to this topic

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD
So I am playing gta 3 on my OSD, I push home button mid game to do something before returning to game only the device froze, and it stayed that way for nearly ten minutes :wacko:
Normally in this situation one would pull the battery, not exactly easy with an OSD as those of you who own one will know.
Has anyone who has taken the back off seen a reset button ? I think my blade or skate had one.
And if there is one how do you go about taking the back off without damaging it ?

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

So I am playing gta 3 on my OSD, I push home button mid game to do something before returning to game only the device froze, and it stayed that way for nearly ten minutes :wacko:
Normally in this situation one would pull the battery, not exactly easy with an OSD as those of you who own one will know.
Has anyone who has taken the back off seen a reset button ? I think my blade or skate had one.
And if there is one how do you go about taking the back off without damaging it ?

Put it in the microwave, set the microwave to "defrost" for ten mins. Et volia!

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
Thankyou glossywhite, that made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

The-Bledard

The-Bledard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Intel AZ210B - OSD
Power Button and Volume button, or only power button for 10 sec. may force a reboot (I've read it on another forum, don't remember where).

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Power Button and Volume button, or only power button for 10 sec. may force a reboot (I've read it on another forum, don't remember where).

Nice one it works, holding down power button force power off but don't know if it would work in a freeze situation, hopefully I wont have to find out.

Power off+volume up does nothing, and as Paul has said, power+volume down takes screenshot,like so:

Attached Files

Edited by jikobutsu, 01 July 2012 - 04:49 PM.

captainkremmen

captainkremmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego

Nice one it works, holding down power button force power off but don't know if it would work in a freeze situation, hopefully I wont have to find out.

Power off+volume up does nothing, and as Paul has said, power+volume down takes screenshot,like so:

Which launcher is that if I may ask, looks good. Is the widget bar part of the launcher or a separate app?.

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Which launcher is that if I may ask, looks good. Is the widget bar part of the launcher or a separate app?.

It is holo launcher from market, very good launcher too, which also has app hide feature to hide the bloatware.
The widget is power controls from market, which is configurable.

Edited by jikobutsu, 02 July 2012 - 02:39 PM.

captainkremmen

captainkremmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego

It is holo launcher from market, very good launcher too, which also has app hide feature to hide the bloatware.
The widget is power controls from market, which is configurable.

Thank you, off to download them :)

Patrick73

Patrick73

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Mine locked up today when trying to play a full hd film i made using its camera. nothing worked at all no buttons at all, so held down the power button for a while and it just turned off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users