[23/07/2013][ICS] Eco CM9 - aiming for stability and battery efficiency

Guest jventura

Guest shmizan

its a bit naff though isn't it?

Nah it's ok, I too switch auto rotation on when I need to (hardly ever in fact) find it really useless most of the time, buy that's just me.. :-)

Guest ufizo

Nah it's ok, I too switch auto rotation on when I need to (hardly ever in fact) find it really useless most of the time, buy that's just me.. :-)

Right, when really do you need a landscape mode?

Maybe browsing, reading PDF, viewing images etc? So, only when i need that, I rotate my screen, which is not very often.

Edited by ufizo

Guest mickey megabyte

its a bit naff though isn't it?

I disagree, sej. What's naff about having manual control of a dumb device?

Most of the time auto-rotation annoys me, with the screen changing its orientation when not wanted.

So i mainly leave mine switched off, and use the power widget to turn it on on the rare occasions where i want it - for example, showing landscape photos to friends or whatever.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest d_borghi

damn,

in this rom, my bluetooth doesn't start to work... same problem of KonstaKANG rom.

i've a chinese blade. only aokp remix works fully.

Guest jventura

damn,

in this rom, my bluetooth doesn't start to work... same problem of KonstaKANG rom.

i've a chinese blade. only aokp remix works fully.

It must be common to all cm9 based roms..

Edited by jventura

Guest d_borghi

It must be common to all cm9 based roms..

mmhh, i'm ignorant: but aokp remix isn't cm9 based?

i've tried jellybean and bt works well.

really, i don't understand this problem...

Guest Akash P

Try re-tpt'ing & re-flashing the ROM again.. Never had any problems with Bluetooth on KonstaKANG as of yet.

Guest Snap.IT

Try re-tpt'ing & re-flashing the ROM again.. Never had any problems with Bluetooth on KonstaKANG as of yet.

Why would he re-tpt for a reinstall? A format of the system partition would erase everything in it.

TPT'ing always carries the risk of a really bricked phone and if you use the wrong one for the wrong gen (like any version for a gen3 and i do mean any version, including Amphoras gen3 versions) you'll end up with a seemingly bricked phone that there is no info on how to fix.

Which reminds me, i was thinking about making a thread about that...

Anyway, don't tpt unless you absolutely need to, it can go very wrong.

Guest Snap.IT

CM0 is AOSP based, AOKP includes some other code, it's not the same though so there is a chance that the fix is in AOKP but not in AOSP and thus not in CM9.

Guest emotty

Can you re-upload please?

I'm getting this message: this file does not exists...

the 2nd from the bottom "oron" link is still active :) not a bad speed either

Guest jventura

I can't open multiupload page :(

Hi there!

For now I'm in a paragliding competition, and with limited Internet access, so I can't help you until Tuesday next week. Can someone upload the ROM file to another server, so Hangyamester (and maybe other people) can access it?

Thanks,

João Ventura

Guest Hangyamester

Hi there!

For now I'm in a paragliding competition, and with limited Internet access, so I can't help you until Tuesday next week. Can someone upload the ROM file to another server, so Hangyamester (and maybe other people) can access it?

Thanks,

João Ventura

I can't help you, because I haven't got the rom :S

Guest pavanchirmade

Hey guys,

I installed the ICS ROM, Eco_Blade_Stable_20120701 on my Idea Blade (ZTE Blade Gen2) phone. The ROM installation and the Gapps installation went smoothly and the phone booted normally. I synced my gmail id with the phone too. However, I've noticed that the phone has slowed down considerably post the ICS upgrade (I was using Swedish Snow earlier). The menus appear after a considerable amount of time, the home screen buttons take a lot of time to respond, the app drawer takes ages to open. Scrolling is very smooth though.

What can be done about the slow down? Did I do anything wrong?

Guest Butcher55

Well this ROM looks very interesting for me, but it doesnt have cyanogenmod tweaks? like volume keys controls music when display is off, center clock,theme chooser..it is possible to do that?:)

Guest Mallger

Well this ROM looks very interesting for me, but it doesnt have cyanogenmod tweaks? like volume keys controls music when display is off, center clock,theme chooser..it is possible to do that? :)

This ROM has the CM tweaks, but not the center clock (That's good, i hate that thing).

Guest jventura

This ROM has the CM tweaks, but not the center clock (That's good, i hate that thing).

This is "stock" CM9, but I have also added the volume keys control patch (although I don't know what does it control, btw, ie, if music or keyboard)! :)

Edited by jventura