WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
Boas João Ventura :)

Já tentaste dar uma olhada ao ultimo build do daemond ? O do CM10 já tem o Rádio FM a funcionar direito porque não dás uma olhada e tentas usar isso como base para o teu próximo EcoCM10 ?

Desde mais abraços ;)

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

keevre

keevre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Uma partição de 162mb não devia funcionar? Tento instalar e diz que não há espaço suficiente para instalar os extras...

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Já tentaste dar uma olhada ao ultimo build do daemond ? O do CM10 já tem o Rádio FM a funcionar direito porque não dás uma olhada e tentas usar isso como base para o teu próximo EcoCM10 ?

Hi there, this is an international forum, so you guys should really use English on your posts.. :)
I'm stiking with CM9 for the time being, because last time I compiled CM10, it was such a battery eater (when screen on) that I've quit using it in less than one month.. But I'll try to port FM radio to CM9, although I don't really use it!

Uma partição de 162mb não devia funcionar? Tento instalar e diz que não há espaço suficiente para instalar os extras...

162MB is works just fine. The error about the extras is because there are no extras to install! So everything is fine.. :)

efbe

efbe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Hey,

Generally a good rom, I'm surprised to see my blade running ICS but there we go.

One thing though, annoying as f...: I can't get instagram to work. There is just no way. I went back to the 1.1 version and it still freezes at the same point, right before I could filter my pic ('Unfortunately, the process com.instagram.android has stopped'). The rest of the app works correctly, photo feed, explore, likes and my acc.

Anybody else having this problem? Is there a workaround?

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

One thing though, annoying as f...: I can't get instagram to work. There is just no way. I went back to the 1.1 version and it still freezes at the same point, right before I could filter my pic ('Unfortunately, the process com.instagram.android has stopped'). The rest of the app works correctly, photo feed, explore, likes and my acc.

Anybody else having this problem? Is there a workaround?

To me it runs up to the point of asking login credentials. Since I am not a Instagram user, I can't go on after that, but it works fine up to there..

masterlud

masterlud

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:Globul Z3 (ZTE Blade)
when installing the rom before display "install from sdcard complete" show me -( instaling update...... , instaling boot image...... , instaling extras...... , NOT enough space for extras . Skipping......)

why he wrote it, and how to fix

but otherwise the rom works

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Common question, already answered in this thread: the ROM has no extras, so ignore this message. ;)

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

masterlud

masterlud

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
thanks elrond_bs (Благодаря)

masterlud

masterlud

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
will we have a radio on this rom soon

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

will we have a radio on this rom soon

I've been (slowly) working on it, so it will take a while..

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

Hi there, this is an international forum, so you guys should really use English on your posts.. :)
I'm stiking with CM9 for the time being, because last time I compiled CM10, it was such a battery eater (when screen on) that I've quit using it in less than one month.. But I'll try to port FM radio to CM9, although I don't really use it!

162MB is works just fine. The error about the extras is because there are no extras to install! So everything is fine.. :)

Such Protaganismo....

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

arelim

arelim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:jiayu g3
anyone having issues with turning on bluetooth from notification while wifi is on? every time i try it, it freezes up the blade so much that i have to reinstall the rom again. no matter how many times i try to wipe cache/dalvik cache, it doesn't help.

Posted Image

bruno_257

bruno_257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I´ve been using this rom for quite some time now and I can say that to me it is the stablest and fastest rom in the 4.x brand.
Unfortunately I had to go back to GB because If I use any video application, other than youtube, It just FC or gives an error.(IE Blommberg or MEO go apps)
I wanna ask If that's normal for all ICS/JB roms, maybe due to the OMX hacks, or It is just my phone.

Thanks and great job btw! :)

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Hi there,

I have made an experimental Eco CM9 release with a working FM radio: http://www.multiupload.nl/1EPZ41WTGL :)
The radio only works with headphones, and before you start the FM radio app, you must change the volume with the headphones on (to enforce the audio route through the headphones).
The volume and RDS are still not working..

Besides the FM radio, the ROM is stable as always, so you can install over the previous Eco CM9 versions. I just suggest to format /system, and reinstall the ROM and the Gapps package..

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot, credits to Daemond, since I adapted his CM10 patches to CM9..

Edited by jventura, 13 March 2013 - 09:04 PM.

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

14/03/2013 (http://www.multiupload.nl/0JI0HBU5IY)

• Synced with CM9 repositories
  • Fm Radio - Thanks to Daemond
  • Fix Youtube Force Closes on big videos - Thanks to C3C0
  • Animation and Transitions default to 0.5x

Hi there,

made a new release, which I consider stable. :)
Includes the FM radio fully working, including volume and RDS. The application is pretty basic, when Daemond releases his FM Radio app, I will adapt to ICS (if needed) and include it here..
The Youtube fixes are not tested by me, but some users said it worked already for them..

masterlud

masterlud

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
is there any way to put another radio.apk/ that can be tuned manually stations

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

is there any way to put another radio.apk/ that can be tuned manually stations

I don't know of any other radio app that uses the STE FM API. Don't worry, I'll probably release my FM app this weekend. It will be simple, but functional, with everything most people expect, including manual seeking.

masterlud

masterlud

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

I don't know of any other radio app that uses the STE FM API. Don't worry, I'll probably release my FM app this weekend. It will be simple, but functional, with everything most people expect, including manual seeking.

ok I will wait with impatience

masterlud

masterlud

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Today I had to shoot video, but many lag the record and was not clear, when I made some pictures was also not clear . I installed cm-7.2.0-RC3 and no video lag, makes very good pictures, Why CM9 not make good pictures and video

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded an update (http://www.multiupload.nl/5E6CQOC6DV) which includes Effem, the FM Radio application by Daemond.. :)
You can safely install over the previous version, but also install the gapps package. I also suggest to format /system and /boot partitions, although the script should do it by itself..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

uesik