* * * * * 14 votes

713 replies to this topic

NeRii

NeRii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:francisco
it is possible to add support for conversation recording directly from downlink/uplink than a mic?

flshg

flshg

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4

.. when I open a picture it shows for a second, then all black..

I also have this problem, its intermittent, but find a different gallery app works better. I'm using gallery ICS which works well.

flsh grdn

...................................................................................................................................................................................

ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco Grey

Running Eco CM9

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I sometimes have this too with QuickPic, I'm on CM10 (but not the latest version).

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

keevre

keevre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Try rebuild cache.
jventura, is your music app working properly? Mine always crashes after a few songs and it's quite a useful app compared to Android Music since it has that thing to change the song from the notication drawer...

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Hi there,

I've just uploaded a stable release (link on the first post), which is almost the same as the latest experimental build, except I've removed wifi tethering because it is still not working..

For those coming from previous Eco CM9 versions, just format /system (not strictly necessary, but recommended) and install the ROM and then the gapps package.

sanyiblade

sanyiblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thanks this update! :)

exibo

exibo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
thanks, working like a charm :-)

dj moos

dj moos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks!!!!!

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade

Thanks!!!!!

instead posting 3 posts for same topic just press green up arrow icon, This will keep the thread clean as well as also encourage poster.

Edited by HDuser, 13 May 2013 - 06:06 PM.

pista71

pista71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Video record is working perfect? No lagg,frozen?

keevre

keevre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Video recording was never perfect, don't expect it to be with a 4.x ROM.

Mihai Enea

Mihai Enea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
I've just installed this ROM coming from CM 10 and 10.1.
It doesn't have the smoothness CM 10 and 10.1 has, but it's a lot faster.

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade

I've just installed this ROM coming from CM 10 and 10.1.
It doesn't have the smoothness CM 10 and 10.1 has, but it's a lot faster.

yes, i agree but still its best rom i ever used and ICS can't be better than this one on ZTE Blade.

cornelyus

cornelyus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
If anyone could help..

I have S2E installed, and tried to update an app on market ( swiftkey ) and it says insufficient storage available, but I have DATA : Free 42MB, and SD-EXT: Free 276MB .. dang :/

I know it doesn't have nothing to do with this ROM , but maybe someone has some ideas here..

thanks

lds1998

lds1998

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
i use the rom for about 2 mouths and i love using the rom today i download two games plants vs zoimbes and plague.inc and the two games din't run well was unplay because the entire screen was if green lines and some red then when it load only show the menus bad. i try if other backup from a another rom and the same game run very good. same clock speed( stock 604). and same apps. if you could see that will be great. and by the way i love the rom now i can listen music play some game talk go to facebook and twitter and my battery last a lot i got 1 and half day if one charge if overcloking (729- smartv2)

brunoalex

brunoalex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I'm I the only one who gets the sd card corrupted from time to time with this rom?

I've used a 8gb card since I have the zte blade with no problems at all, but with this rom I was constantly getting the sd card corrupted, after that I tryed using the brand new 2gb sd card that came with the phone, even that one got corrupted within a week... If I put it on a card reader It works fine, while in the phone it says "corrupted"... I dont get it...

guess that i'm going back to eco cm7

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

I'm I the only one who gets the sd card corrupted from time to time with this rom?

I've used a 8gb card since I have the zte blade with no problems at all, but with this rom I was constantly getting the sd card corrupted, after that I tryed using the brand new 2gb sd card that came with the phone, even that one got corrupted within a week... If I put it on a card reader It works fine, while in the phone it says "corrupted"... I dont get it...

Hi Bruno,

it seems you're the only one with that problem, I don't have it in "my" ZTE Blade's with their original SD cards..

Edited by jventura, 18 May 2013 - 09:08 AM.

Tonny73

Tonny73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Cubot GT99

No Bruno, you are not the only one. I'm experiencing the same problem with my 4Gb Apacer in random occasions (when transfering music from my laptop, when saving photos from my camera, bluetooth tranfers and etc.) I was about to think that my SD is failing.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
May be both your SD cards are failing. Have you tried switching to other ROM now, after the problem appeared, and checking if it still exist? Do you use second partition and do you move any apps to SD?

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

sai_kumar220

sai_kumar220

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
how did u get that circle battery widget (97%) on the home screen....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users