4 replies to this topic

GalacticUncle

GalacticUncle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Hello all,

I am having issues sending photos from my T3 HOX using Gmail. If I take a picture and share with GMail or compose a new email and attach a photo to it and send it, the email will not send over 3G. It just stays in my Outbox saying 'Sending'. If I am attached to WiFi it seems to send it OK. If I sent it while I was on 3G and then move to a WiFi connection it still won't send it :-(

I have tried sending full sized (1.3Mb) images and the smallest sized ones too (79Kb) and they both have issues!

Anyone got a clue about the problem or have heard of similar issues?

gadgetshop

gadgetshop

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:HTC ONE
  • Twitter:@seanicca

Hello all,

I am having issues sending photos from my T3 HOX using Gmail. If I take a picture and share with GMail or compose a new email and attach a photo to it and send it, the email will not send over 3G. It just stays in my Outbox saying 'Sending'. If I am attached to WiFi it seems to send it OK. If I sent it while I was on 3G and then move to a WiFi connection it still won't send it :-(

I have tried sending full sized (1.3Mb) images and the smallest sized ones too (79Kb) and they both have issues!

Anyone got a clue about the problem or have heard of similar issues?

have you rang your network? I had similar when changing phones a while back

GalacticUncle

GalacticUncle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
No, I haven't as my phone is fine in all other aspects. I can't see how this would affect it? (FYI, I'm on GiffGaff in UK and have unlimited data).

menghuizhi

menghuizhi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
  • Twitter:@ladyhaly
He means the problem may be with your network. I can confirm being able to successfully sending images over my HOX as a Gmail attachment over 3G. I've done it many times while travelling.

menghuizhi

menghuizhi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
  • Twitter:@ladyhaly
He means the problem may be with your network. I can confirm being able to successfully sending images over my HOX as a Gmail attachment over 3G. I've done it many times while travelling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users