ICS 4.0.3 ROM - "HTCMania" by me

Guest rafaelkaiz

Guest apopberz

Thankyou that fixed it. It's a really nice rom and it's pretty much exactly what I want but I'm not getting any network connection (3G) with this rom unfortunately. I'm going to try and flash back to another rom and check that I haven't broken something (I needed to backup then restore my IMEI to install official ICS update as per this post http://www.modaco.co...on-bypass-hack/ because my offical ICS update wouldn't install on my IMEI. I get the feeling it's because my phone is still locked to the carrier I got it from but I guess I'll find out once I've got it unlocked

Edit: I just reflash (with clockwork) AtomicMod B220612 which I'd grabbed from this thread http://www.modaco.com/topic/355090-rom-atomicmod-huawei-g300-b190612-updated-22-06-12/page__hl__%20ics%20%20rom

and I still can't get carrier connection so I think I've stuffed up something not related to these awesome roms :)

I'm guessing something went wrong during the IMEI backup/restore process and I'm not sure how to fix that just yet.

Guest Pondlife

Edit: I just reflash (with clockwork) AtomicMod B220612 which I'd grabbed from this thread http://www.modaco.co...__hl__ ics rom

and I still can't get carrier connection so I think I've stuffed up something not related to these awesome roms :)

I'm guessing something went wrong during the IMEI backup/restore process and I'm not sure how to fix that just yet.

Confused if you've done the official ICS update you shouldn't just be able to cwm back to atmomicMod as it works on different baseband. cwm flashing or cwm restoring any of the non ICS roms and the current CM will not be able to get any signal.

If you have, then the problem on htcmania with 3g problem sounds like an apn settings issue if the phone isn't network locked.

If you've not done the official ICS update then this rom won't connect to networks if it does install as it works on different baseband to gingerbread.

On vague chance you are ok o2 uk that's a bit ballsed up atm so might be network issue

Edited by Pondlife

Guest apopberz

It is worth checking that the correct apn settings are applied if you get signal but no data

I get neither sorry, I should have been more clear. for some reason occasionally I was getting an EDGE connection (when moving to a new cell tower) and then it would drop off after an sms or two was sent/recieved. It's definitely the baseband. I'm in AU and should be able to connect on 850 or 2100 I think from memory. I'm kind of thinking now that none of these ICS roms will work... not sure...

Edit: fixed it - god knows how. Many many flashes

Thanks so much for making this rom, it's really fantastic :D

Edited by apopberz

Guest michal.siman

Hi there, this rom is my first ICS with GAPPs whitch is working completly and stable and quick. Thank you for this ROM. Just for newbie - i reflash my first ICS with this one and there i had a lots of chinese apps - then i just go to CWM and format all volume, and wipe all and reflash this ICS - now it is perfect!

Guest timfimjim

is bootloader already unlocked,or i have to do it again? same question for cwm?

You need to unlock bootloader when you update to official chinese ICS. Once you've unlocked it and installed CWM you won't need to do it again (unless you use another UPDATE.APP or downgrade).

So if you want to try this ROM, and you have unlocked bootloader and installed CWM, then you can just go ahead and install the ROM.

However, you may need to re-root your phone (I know, it's so complicated!!)

Edited by timfimjim

Guest xant1

@Tillaz: Is it possible to patch this ICS version with your battery life improvement from the AtomicMod ROM?

The battery life on AtomicMod ROM is amazing.

With sync and data on only every 30min and automtic stwitchng to 2G I get 3-4 days. That's amazing.