Radio app ICS freqancy?

Guest Ellis456q

Guest Hogweed

A song by REM? ("What's the frequency Kenneth" :-)

Sounds like you haven't scanned yet. The manually input frequency would depend on the station you want to receive. It's asking for the broadcast frequency of the station in MHz.

Edited by Hogweed

Guest Ellis456q

Ignore me lol. I thought it needed a frequency to scan, foudn the auto tune button!. Cheers. Does anyone know if the phone supports RDS or apps that support it?.

• 1 month later...
Guest Skip Tracer

I know it says it has RDS but it’s not what I know RDS to be.

No auto station naming, no auto station switching, no programme mode, no traffic mode in fact no nothing except auto tuning and storing.

Auto storing the local FM channels is a RDS feature but if that’s all the phone does I would not say it has got RDS but auto station storage with no station names.

Perhaps it’s my phone and others could tell us if their Ascent’s have anything like an RDS tuner.

I know it says it has RDS but it’s not what I know RDS to be.

No auto station naming, no auto station switching, no programme mode, no traffic mode in fact no nothing except auto tuning and storing.

Auto storing the local FM channels is a RDS feature but if that’s all the phone does I would not say it has got RDS but auto station storage with no station names.

Perhaps it’s my phone and others could tell us if their Ascent’s have anything like an RDS tuner.

Mine does. Was surprised by that aswell since it claims to have RDS.