Here is what I found:
1) It arrived from Germany in a matter of days.
2) It is professionally cut/etched (no scissor jobs!)
3) It has the 3 expected cut-outs for front facing camera, speaker and light sensor, but not in exactly the right position.
4) It will cover the entire front face of the phone, including capacitive buttons, and not just the LCD screen. Therein lies a problem, the fit to the front face is so pefect that there is no margin for error in positioning the thing. It would have been much easier if it were just a few millimetres shorter in each dimension. This lack of wiggle-room then goes on to highlight that the 3 cut-outs aren't exactly millimetre perfectly placed. The centre of the front facing camera nearly shoots through the protector.
5) I was never able to fit the damn thing without air bubbles.
So, close but no cigar, and I wouldn't recommend this protector. It is quite annoying that they obviously took the time to measure up the San Diego - but didn't quite get it right! I have fiddled so long with it - it is now just fit for the bin.
I might buy one of their 6x packs now, nothing to lose. Oh, and they also do more expensive brands too.
Edited by Roids, 08 July 2012 - 10:48 PM.