Resale value?

Guest mattclements

Guest mattclements

Hi all, i'm going to sell my OSD, but am not sure what is a realistic price? I have put it on two different sites, for £170 and £180, but so far nothing, only dodgy scam replies.

Is this too high - considering it's hardly been used, still has the screen protector on, and is complete as new?

Sorry if this sort of post is not allowed, i'm not trying to advertise on here!!!

Guest Frankish

Problem is, it's a little known device. A HTC can be bought for 500 and sold for 480 as new... An Orange brand you either have to be patient or set the price a fair bit lower. Can i ask what two sites it is on? And maybe post a link to them, not to advertise it but so i can have a look. Sometimes it's about HOW you're selling it not what you're selling.

Guest shootomanUK

Problem is, it's a little known device. A HTC can be bought for 500 and sold for 480 as new... An Orange brand you either have to be patient or set the price a fair bit lower. Can i ask what two sites it is on? And maybe post a link to them, not to advertise it but so i can have a look. Sometimes it's about HOW you're selling it not what you're selling.

quite right there Frankish, i just bought a one day old san diego off ebay for £120 all because the guy who was auctioning the device spelt it wrongly " san deigo " lol

bargain :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spences10

I put mine on eBay for ~£150 I think and got ~£180 for it, I was relieved to say the least!

I'm saying roundabout prices because I have basically repressed this from my memory, I've never had a phone I can't root :wacko: