• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mattclements

mattclements

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Hi all, i'm going to sell my OSD, but am not sure what is a realistic price? I have put it on two different sites, for £170 and £180, but so far nothing, only dodgy scam replies.

Is this too high - considering it's hardly been used, still has the screen protector on, and is complete as new?

Sorry if this sort of post is not allowed, i'm not trying to advertise on here!!!

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Problem is, it's a little known device. A HTC can be bought for 500 and sold for 480 as new... An Orange brand you either have to be patient or set the price a fair bit lower. Can i ask what two sites it is on? And maybe post a link to them, not to advertise it but so i can have a look. Sometimes it's about HOW you're selling it not what you're selling.

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:AZ210A , WT19i , DynaTAC 8000X
  • Twitter:@not got one

Problem is, it's a little known device. A HTC can be bought for 500 and sold for 480 as new... An Orange brand you either have to be patient or set the price a fair bit lower. Can i ask what two sites it is on? And maybe post a link to them, not to advertise it but so i can have a look. Sometimes it's about HOW you're selling it not what you're selling.

quite right there Frankish, i just bought a one day old san diego off ebay for £120 all because the guy who was auctioning the device spelt it wrongly " san deigo " lol
bargain :-)

spences10

spences10

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Devices:DELL Streak, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@spences10
I put mine on eBay for ~£150 I think and got ~£180 for it, I was relieved to say the least!

I'm saying roundabout prices because I have basically repressed this from my memory, I've never had a phone I can't root :wacko:

I have ORD

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
ROM: CM9 Skankwich
ClockworkMod recovery [of course]

Circle Me
Follow Me

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982
anyone with a brocken osd willing to let me have the motherboard from it pm it if your willing

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users