Good luck guy's, my A1 is died

Guest siggey

Guest siggey

I wish to say thank you to everyone here in the forum because with you I have known everything I know about liquid and android.

LONG LIFE TO LIQUID

Guest siggey

No more battery, no more keypad, a lot of auto reboot and instability, even with stock rom.. Probably I played too much with hardware and software.. O:-)

Guest youpi666

as nobody create eternal electronic component, liquid will die :D

Siggey, many thanks for the incredible values tweak, it change life :)

Guest siggey

What kind of values?

I hope you're joking, or I will send you a black bastard macumba and all your electronic devices may be destroyed :ph34r:

Guest siggey

Yupi, Thanks for support, but don't worry about kaerry , unuseful people says a lot of unuseful things... He/she never started a topic...

Guest kaerry

Lol, i started 2 years ago, posted a modded koud ginger rom, helped thepasto and other dev, found useful lowmem values for first cm 7.0, send to thepasto and Co the link to the first topic about v6 supercharged script etc... sorry but... i don't know why some liquid users are not friendly...

Guest siggey

Ok kid, don't cry, you are very useful and without you the world can't go on... Really...

Edited by siggey

Guest siggey

And another thing, I started this topic only for say goodbye and thank you to everyone here in the forum, but you started with your useless word about values etc. So now the topic is for saying thank you and goodbye to everyone except kaerry.

Edited by siggey

Guest kaerry

I'm sorry about your phone, then i made 2 +2, your brick and your values ​​(values ​​post started by youppi) = warning, nothing else.

And, sorry for this unuseful thing:

dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

Edited by kaerry

Guest siggey

I did, I said, I have to prove, what is the problem? Who would you have to prove something? No one interested in your personality problems, and probably the only thing broken is your mind. Grow up, kid.

• 1 month later...
Guest samouko

After 2 years with my A1, i have to move on..

Unfortunately, my A1 is dead.. I have done many things to this device, and it was okay..

But now, I have done nothing at all.. I just turned it on and no response..

I put the battery out, and replaced it, I pressed the button to turn it on, it vibrated but nothing.. black screen, no light at the soft buttons.. Nothing..

The same thing with recovery.. nothing at all..

I tried to flash a new bin file but nothing.. The booting stopped and my phone is officially dead..

I’m very sad.. I do really like this phone.. I learn about android because of this phone.. And now it’s gone..

Anyway... I want to thank all of you who work hard and keep this old device alive and up-to-date..

Thank you guy's!!!!