steveblu, on 12 July 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:
i am running honeyice and cant get flash to work,
i would like help in putting vegacream on my vega,
but i dont know which rom to use, or how to update it,
could someone take the time to tell me in easy terms,
You did not describe your problem clearly...
What is your problem? You cannot get the tablet in NVFlash mode? Can you get into recovery?
The way to update your tablet is explained already many times and with a little bit of searching you will find your answer...
Installing with nvflash (using the .exe file)
- switch off your tablet
- connect the USB cable to your tablet and windows PC
- connect the power adapter
- push back button
- after 2 seconds, also press power button
- after anther 2 seconds release power button
- again after 2 seconds release back button.
- you should here or see on windows that a device is connected
- you tablet will not show anything
- run the exe file
- it should flash now
- put the zip file on your sdcard
- go to recovery by using the shuttle recovery reboot app
- select wipe / factory reset
- select flash zip file
- select choose zip file
- select the zip file you put on sdcard
- after flashing go to the root menu (press back key)
- select reboot