OK. Perhaps someone with a better working knowledge of Android applications will read this post and enlighten me.
One general question; one specific question; ALL help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Here goes ....
- The T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III (model # SGH-T999), 16GB, with a 32GB external storage card, in "Marble White."
- My device is rooted; one of my Play Store apps is "Mobile Odin Pro v.3.0.0" ..... and I've never used it.
- How to use "Mobile Odin Pro v.3.0.0" (as opposed to my using the "regular" .... Windows OC-version).
NOW .... IN PARTICULAR:
- I would like to change my AOKP "unicorn" boot animation BACK TO the stock T-Mobile SGS3 animation.
I DOWNLOADED THE STOCK "T999" BOOT ANIMATION:
- and it has the name "boot-stock-tmobile-sgh-t999.tar" .... so I guess it's a .tar file.
How would YOU change to the new Boot Animation .... on this device .... and, using Mobile Odin Pro v.3.0.0. ???