Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
701 replies to this topic

Verhaaltjes

Verhaaltjes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Noticed something strange since I upgraded to the latest release ... It seems to be draining the battery during the night. Previously when I went to sleep with the battery at 90% it was around 88% when I woke up. Now it drops till 60% during the night, which is a serious issue of course. Checked the obvious (no Wifi, no 3G, no Bluetooth on) and no apps running other than the standard clock etc.

Any hints welcome - if not I'll probably have to try flashing the old one back or reinstall from a clean build (I did upgrade to keep all my settings and apps).

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Some app must be preventing the CPU from entering sleep mode... try using betterbatterystats from xda-developers.com to find out which one.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Hello.
Is the battery file that needed for calibration, replaced when new ROM is installed?
I used Battery Calibration app and battery working time seems to be reduced... No clue what to do.

little pea

little pea

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:huawei y300
hi ive just switched from atomicmod to this mokkee and i must say its a way cool rom but i have a problem with auto brightness?????
when i walk into bright lite the screen gets brighter but when i walk into my home or somewer less bright the screen doesnt dim any help would be good and ive tryed a fresh install of the mookee rom twice with full wipes but problem still there

skYmarine

skYmarine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo

tried to search whole topic but didn't succeed
how can i disable an option to reject calls with sms messages?
spent a lot of money taking my phone from pocket and rejecting calls

up
any suggestions or maybe redirect me to another forum?

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
So any progress in the Mooke devs C3C0 ?

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
No. I'm on vacation.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

mhstrijbos

mhstrijbos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Devices:Medion Life P4310

No. I'm on vacation.

Enjoy it!!

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

No. I'm on vacation.

Ok enjoy it man , hope you get back with peace of mind and ready to do the awesomeness ;)

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

Nigh77

Nigh77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I cant connect to my wifi... it is WPA2-PSK. Do u know something about that?

Verhaaltjes

Verhaaltjes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

I cant connect to my wifi... it is WPA2-PSK. Do u know something about that?

Must be your WiFi then ... I can connect to my WPA2-PSK WiFi just fine!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Here's the latest changelog translated from http://bbs.mfunz.com...526652-1-1.html
Nothing special for blade. Just some general fixes. Not much changed IMHO.

General:

bug

Repair horizontal screen, click on the tray program bug no display

bug

Repair can not create a desktop shortcut bug

FC

The amendments SMS add an attachment - shooting video FC
Speaking of missing the program field

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
I used Battery Calibration app and my battery time signifcally reduced.
Could anyone upload the unmodified batterystats.bin from "/data/system/" directory?

Edited by MrDetonator, 26 August 2012 - 06:17 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Why don't you just wipe battery stats in advanced menu of clockworkmod?

HeikoH

HeikoH

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

I used Battery Calibration app and my battery time signifcally reduced.
Could anyone upload the unmodified batterystats.bin from "/data/system/" directory?

I'm sorry to break the news for you, but http://www.xda-devel...e-battery-life/.
Your decreased battery life is most likely a hallucination caused by a different environment (more apps in the background, different reception etc).

Posted Image

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Why don't you just wipe battery stats in advanced menu of clockworkmod?

It's the same. Just used application because I found it first.
Do you have that unmodified file?

I'm sorry to break the news for you, but http://www.xda-devel...e-battery-life/.
Your decreased battery life is most likely a hallucination caused by a different environment (more apps in the background, different reception etc).

It's not because before it I could watch movies by Wi-Fi for at least 3 hours and now I can do that only during 1 hour.
It influences the battery charge display, so if it's really 90% it can show 100% or if it's really 10% left, it shows 1% left and device shuts down. I don't recommend doing it to anyone because in my case it reduced working time from battery a lot.

Edited by MrDetonator, 26 August 2012 - 07:32 PM.

zexy4all

zexy4all

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Defy
Hello,

well i have a problem, i use go keyboard, different dialer,sms and contacts app than the stocj and i adjust them to be primary but after a few hours the rom again asks me what to use:stock keyboard(and dialer and sms and contacts app) or go keyboard...has anybody had same problem?

Rom is great by the way...

JockeSve

JockeSve

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Hello,

well i have a problem, i use go keyboard, different dialer,sms and contacts app than the stocj and i adjust them to be primary but after a few hours the rom again asks me what to use:stock keyboard(and dialer and sms and contacts app) or go keyboard...has anybody had same problem?

Rom is great by the way...

I've changed kbd (Swiftkey 3), Calendar (aCalendar+) and SMS/MMS (Handcent) without any problems.
And I totally agree to the last statement: Rom is great!

][ ZTE Skate ][ RootBox ][

HeikoH

HeikoH

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

It's not because before it I could watch movies by Wi-Fi for at least 3 hours and now I can do that only during 1 hour.
It influences the battery charge display, so if it's really 90% it can show 100% or if it's really 10% left, it shows 1% left and device shuts down. I don't recommend doing it to anyone because in my case it reduced working time from battery a lot.

I see. Then of course, here it is.
Please let us know whether it worked or not.

Posted Image

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

I see. Then of course, here it is.
Please let us know whether it worked or not.

Thank you! Did you calibrate your battery yourself or is it original file from the factory?
Anyway, I need few days for test.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users