Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

* * * * * 8 votes

701 replies to this topic

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Typical ICS issues that are probably never going to be fixed: camera flash, video recording without thumbnails (unplayable in gallery, external player required), native wifi tethering, youtube HQ choppy...

You know, I saw that new Skate is coming out: http://www.gsmarena...._acqua-4583.php
The hardware, as ZTE makes, almost the same. But it has ICS. So maybe it will be possible to port it here, possibly it will need very few changes so we can avoid that "typcal" issues.

Edited by MrDetonator, 02 October 2012 - 03:27 AM.

mi nombre

mi nombre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate, Huawei u8110
this is armv7

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

this is armv7

That's bad.

Basicly

Basicly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Hi, I assume adobe flash is working on this? it works on IA3+, they are both cyanogen mod 7.2 so should work correct?

THanks C3C0

mi nombre

mi nombre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate, Huawei u8110

Hi, I assume adobe flash is working on this? it works on IA3+, they are both cyanogen mod 7.2 so should work correct?

THanks C3C0

Yes, works "correct", flash in armv6 isn't very usefull, but work, works :)

alx359

alx359

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello C3C0,

Thank you for the great rom! Have been using the last 2 builds and I'm pretty happy with it. The only major issue I have is with the at times substantial voice distortion during calls. Sometimes I can't even understand what the other side is talking about. Is it there any tweak/app to mitigate this (e.g. how to tweak the voice volume)? Thanks.

Edited by alx359, 20 October 2012 - 01:03 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Have you tried volume buttons during call to adjust volume?

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

alx359

alx359

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Good catch, C3C0, thanks! I wasn't aware of this feature yet. Volume was in the middle and needed some tuning down to improve. Still not perfect, but at least it's usable now. Cheers!

klacirtg

klacirtg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Telephones, computers, women, sometimes camels...:)
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Skate

...Still not perfect, but at least it's usable now. Cheers!

What is not perfect in this rom? Everything seems to work for me, what I want. E.g. flash for camera, HQ Youtube. For this reason I do not use CM10 on my Skate, this Mokee is good enough.
(I use CM10 JB KonstaT on my Blade, that is very good for that.)

alx359

alx359

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Be careful when picking a sentence out of context :) The ROM is great, the caller's voice quality is usable now (at least for me).

watercooled

watercooled

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
im not getting any wifi ?
just goes to connect then disconnects ?

Edited by watercooled, 03 November 2012 - 04:18 PM.

happy student

happy student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
i‘have used this rom for a long time.can you update the rom to the latest Mookee?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
There is no latest mokee for Blade. The last one is of August and contains nothing special comparing to what we already have.
The guy in Blade's forum claiming there's a new version probably doesn't know the background of it all.
Or he is maybe talking about the update for a device called "GreenOrange". SInce that's the one and only device that's been updated since August,

Edited by C3C0, 30 November 2012 - 05:10 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

happy student

happy student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

There is no latest mokee for Blade. The last one is of August and contains nothing special comparing to what we already have.
The guy in Blade's forum claiming there's a new version probably doesn't know the background of it all.
Or he is maybe talking about the update for a device called "GreenOrange". SInce that's the one and only device that's been updated since August,

ur...here is the download address from mokeeos:http://www.mfunz.com/guide/v880.html
but it may not change too much
thanks cec0 :D

simicsl

simicsl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate & ZTE Grand X
Is there a way to configure a messages for "Reject call with message" option in Dialer?
I've searched thru settings and also thru this forum but can't find anything.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
Gosh i wonder what's Mokee Team doing.... It was been a long time.

Edited by WiiSky70, 05 December 2012 - 09:50 PM.

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

Sidecar_jon

Sidecar_jon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE skate working !
how do i set the ring tones to individuals?..i know should be an easy one, but yesterday i just got round to doing this and it just always usues the defalt tone. Set it in the contacts list Contacts>contact>menue button>options>ringtone....i can set one but the phone ignors it..

Sidecar_jon

Sidecar_jon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE skate working !
scrb that i found out, in the lest intuative way posible you have to open the music player and set the tunes to be used as ring tones, the reason they do it this way is beond me...but there you are.

meso87

meso87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hi, I have some wifi problems... Play Sotre is VERY slow, and sometimes I even can't connect on my router. Any solution?? Thanks and sorry for bad english :)

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Hi, I have some wifi problems... Play Sotre is VERY slow, and sometimes I even can't connect on my router. Any solution?? Thanks and sorry for bad english :)

Does it only happen on this ROM?

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users