Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
701 replies to this topic

meso87

meso87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Does it only happen on this ROM?

Well, that issue with Play Store happend only with MoKee OS, but I just solved it with "setDNS Pro" app, and now it works normaly.

anthony_sc

anthony_sc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Yeah!!! this is the rom i was looking for.. good launcher, fast, good locker.... unfortunately... i cant say much about the battery 'cuz i 've just a few hours with this rom but i expect it fills muy expectations
ty!!!!

dron749273

dron749273

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Excellent ROM. I can't understand: to replace purpose of buttons in dock. I change purpose of buttons in the dock, for example messages for phone, badge change, but when I press phone changes, to me opens messages.
It is established LauncherPro from a cap, in what there can be a problem?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
You probably just changed the icon (badge).
You must drag the icon out of dock and then drag in the desired app from app drawer.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

dron749273

dron749273

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
thanks. at me a basket to be in the lower part.
possible browser from paranoid android(C3CO) transfer this ROM? it is more convenient and more habitual

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

thanks. at me a basket to be in the lower part.
possible browser from paranoid android(C3CO) transfer this ROM? it is more convenient and more habitual

It's the same browser as the normal one, it's just in tablet mode in PA. Don't think you can force it into tablet mode without doing it for the entire system at the same time.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

dron749273

dron749273

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
but I liked the moving-forward panel when the finger slides on edge of the screen. in this browser such isn't present...

Edited by dron749273, 05 January 2013 - 08:57 AM.

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

but I liked the moving-forward panel when the finger slides on edge of the screen. in this browser such isn't present...

Do you mean the quick controls? http://www.cultofand...ndroid-browser/

I'm afraid those are only for 4.0 and up.

Posted Image

danghoang

danghoang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Nokia
error screen. screen down

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

error screen. screen down

Er.. could you be a bit more specific? What do you mean by 'screen down'?

Posted Image

Blaza

Blaza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
Hello... can anyone please help me?

I really love this ROM but cant make my wifi working... i read all posts i tried everything, i made all posible changes (which i understood) at router and still cant connect my wifi...
Problem is when i am connecting conection just goes around with connecting - disconected... on other router (dont know how) i made a connection but on my home router cant... is there any trick or some bug i can change and make it work?

Please help because i love this rom and want to keep it but if no wifi its going to dump...

Thanks!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Delete your access point profile from list of access points and define it again. This happens when ap definitions are restored from Google backup.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Blaza

Blaza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
If you mean of deleting in wifi settings where i get the list ssid-s (access points) i've done it a milion times and every time again its the same... i was changing from wpa to wpa2 and from g to b and mixed, enableing mac filtering etc and every f... time is the same xo(

anything else i can do?

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:zte skate.sanei n10.cube u23gt
Well guys just 2 hours ago applied this rom and guess what, I like huge much, I don't understand what mania exist to apply the latest android that this moment webcould have so good rom as this one h3blue and many other success examples from GB roms.
this rom to me is more that surprice, even it launcher running excellent .
But exist some very few issues which some how don't make me crazy till loosing my sleep :D .it doesn't work the rotation in front screens andbin menu whichbif you try to make the menu rotation from portrait to landscape then all icons dissapeard. Ofcourse and the menu cant rotait but settings does. When was trying to add custom shortcut from settings screen Barbara matrix :-) effect, but after if you went back everything its ok.well wifi is remarkable ,like the hall hi of the rom, so here must say a huge big thank you to ceco ,cause you gave something beautifully and functional, till now :D :D
But, it wouldn't be bad a 100% functional 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 .
That's it thank you again :D

curii

curii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
Hi,

quick question: do I need to have Android version 2.3.7 to install this? Or if I install this it updates my android version? (current one is 2.3.5)

EDITED: yes, did it with no problem.

Edited by curii, 12 March 2013 - 10:59 AM.

meso87

meso87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
When you instal this ROM, it will update your Android version to 2.3.7. ;)

curii

curii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo

When you instal this ROM, it will update your Android version to 2.3.7. ;)

Ty, mate.

Killeruss11

Killeruss11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Before i install this rom i just want to know.
Is this suitable for everyday use?

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Before i install this rom i just want to know.
Is this suitable for everyday use?

Yes.

Posted Image

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:zte skate.sanei n10.cube u23gt

Well guys just 2 hours ago applied this rom and guess what, I like huge much, I don't understand what mania exist to apply the latest android that this moment webcould have so good rom as this one h3blue and many other success examples from GB roms.
this rom to me is more that surprice, even it launcher running excellent .
But exist some very few issues which some how don't make me crazy till loosing my sleep :D .it doesn't work the rotation in front screens andbin menu whichbif you try to make the menu rotation from portrait to landscape then all icons dissapeard. Ofcourse and the menu cant rotait but settings does. When was trying to add custom shortcut from settings screen Barbara matrix :-) effect, but after if you went back everything its ok.well wifi is remarkable ,like the hall hi of the rom, so here must say a huge big thank you to ceco ,cause you gave something beautifully and functional, till now :D :D
But, it wouldn't be bad a 100% functional 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 .
That's it thank you again :D

Well ,I guess I said that. :-D :-D :-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users