Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
701 replies to this topic

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Try cm7 themes from playstore. There are quite many although they won't be fully compatible with mokee...

For instance... MIUI theme:

Attached Files

Edited by C3C0, 13 July 2012 - 10:27 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

rexneel

rexneel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
hi how to switch on the proximity sensor..does it have this..

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
If you experience blank screen after call use calibration in Settings / skate settings

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
@chrisbrew (and others having FC problems)
Basically after doing a little bit of research there are two reasons for apps force closing (phone, etc):
1) full wipe not being done before flashing rom
2) use of incompatible theme

gavin.19

gavin.19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate/Y300/Moto G

@chrisbrew (and others having FC problems)
Basically after doing a little bit of research there are two reasons for apps force closing (phone, etc):
1) full wipe not being done before flashing rom
2) use of incompatible theme

Yeah, I can confirm that out of the themes I've tried, not one has worked, including the ICS one from the old Mokee. That was the only one I wanted! Otherwise, great ROM so far.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Made some further investigation regarding themes. Decompiled and debugged ICS theme.
The conclusion is that the mokee guys made so drastic changes to styles in framework that
they totally broke the compatibility with cm7 themes (maybe intentionally?).

So unfortunatelly... We must look for or wait for someone to come up with compatible
themes for this version of mokee... (I personally am satsisfied with the default theme)

Edited by C3C0, 14 July 2012 - 07:29 AM.

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I have also having problem with phone, if there is missed call, and when I'm sliding to left side(lockscreen) phone restarts. I did full wipes, installed rom 5 minutes ago.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Reproduced and fixed. Looks like Mokee guys rushed this version.
This bug is related to their new lockscreen (they were calling non-existent intent to display missed calls activity)

Hotfix in the second post

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
thanks)

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
And one more little bug, sometimes screen stays black for 2-3 seconds when someone calling. Can you fix that? Other things works perfect for me.

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Calibrate proximity sensor *983*0# I think. Quick question of my own, will re-partitioning my SD card format it and add on more space or create a whole new partition?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Probably depending on sw used it will more likely wipe whole SD. I definitely would back it all up.

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Calibrate proximity sensor *983*0# I think. Quick question of my own, will re-partitioning my SD card format it and add on more space or create a whole new partition?

*983*0# < this one not works for me. But I've already calibrated proximity in device settings.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
BTW... I am testing my new project right now.
This one is also based on cyanogenmod but the difference is that it is odexed and I am
really curious about the performance. Blade users stated that this is the best performing and ram friendly rom...

Attached Files

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
What is it?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

amren

amren

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 (U8815)

Here is 10.2 - https://dl.dropbox.c...0.2.157.340.apk
and 11 - https://dl.dropbox.c...ashPlayer11.apk

Thanks doe advice, but sadly seems not work on my Skate....Hmm, any more ideas?...

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Ir's Lezo OS. First impressions - freaking laggy when scrolling... Looks like it's not worth it so I am going to abandon it.

sui785

sui785

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, ZTE Blade II, 2x
  • Twitter:@silent785
Am I the only person for whom the rom doesn't feel smooth at all(pretty laggy)?

I've done full wipe and wiped all caches and formatted system

Edited by sui785, 14 July 2012 - 11:53 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
What other rom are you comparing to?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Here are the Cyanogenmod performance settings I use
CPU: min 245, max 864, ondemand
Compcache: disabled
Use JIT: ON
Enable surface dithering: OFF
Use 16bit transparency: ON
Scrolling cache: default disable
Allow purging of assets: OFF
VM Heapsize: 48M

I use LauncherPro

Edited by C3C0, 14 July 2012 - 11:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users