- Huawei G300 (Original: Vodafone Germany; purchased new)
- Updated Firmware B886 (from Modaco, not rooted)
- Static IP (Static IPs for all devices)
- Mac-Adress-Filtering is enabled in all of my routers
- Apps only from google play
- last updated app: twitter (yesterday)
I found out that the mac address of the G300 had changed independently. The Static IP of the G300 had changed to DHCP.
How can this happen and what can I do to find out how that happened?I
I know that HTC had a firmware on one of its phones that changed the mac adress automatically, too (because of a firmware bug). But I've never read that the G300 (B886) has such a firmware bug.
Edited by Magic_Desire, 14 July 2012 - 02:57 PM.